No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, what pokemon do they eat for food? And i loled at throwing the ball at oak

and lol at that picture ^^^
    Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
      Seriously, what pokemon do they eat for food? And i loled at throwing the ball at oak

and lol at that picture ^^^
      Magikarp, Caterpie, and Weedles are eaten by other Pokemon lol. Slowpoke tails are cut off and eaten by humans.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Lol, that's awesome, I chose the akward female character though because I have a habit of doing that. The Cubone thing is crazy, and Pokemon is quite fucked up considering it's teaching kids to capture animals and force them to fight.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
          Lol, that's awesome, I chose the akward female character though because I have a habit of doing that. The Cubone thing is crazy, and Pokemon is quite fucked up considering it's teaching kids to capture animals and force them to fight.
          But honestly...in a world where I was expected to get the fuck out of my house at 11 and kick ass with Pokemon, I'd be fine with it, as long as I was like the main character and not some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass Bug Catcher or Schoolkid.

...or a Pokefan

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            But honestly...in a world where I was expected to get the fuck out of my house at 11 and kick ass with Pokemon, I'd be fine with it, as long as I was like the main character and not some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass Bug Catcher or Schoolkid.

...or a Pokefan
            Seriously those motherfuckers creep me out. I would kick ass if that shit was real, and probably hit on most of the female trainers as well considering they look the same.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

This post will make NO sense to many of you. Don't bitch, some will understand.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

That was awesome, that is all.

Comment

^ i lol'd

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I caught a LEVEL 40 Seaking and nicknamed it "FUCK YEAH" for this reason.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Lol this thread is full of win. Im trying to sell my psp to get a ds and get soul silverrrrr.

Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        I woulda been too soon if D. Hopper was in it too.
                        WTF! King kuppa died!

Comment

some of you guys are still playing Pokemon? I gave that shit up when i was like 13. but back when i was like 10 i played it everyday. i was glued ot my gameboy color. ( which i still have) and amassed about 300 cards( which i still have). all my old pokecrap is in a box in the basement, along with other childhood crap, Im thinking of just giving it all to goodwill or something. i want to get rid of all that junk.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                            I gave that shit up when i was like 13.
                            So last year then?
                            Originally posted by LJ851
                            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

rename thread to "This is Pokemon"?
                              Last edited by Be30mer; 06-02-2010, 09:40 PM.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                                some of you guys are still playing Pokemon? I gave that shit up when i was like 13. but back when i was like 10 i played it everyday. i was glued ot my gameboy color. ( which i still have) and amassed about 300 cards( which i still have). all my old pokecrap is in a box in the basement, along with other childhood crap, Im thinking of just giving it all to goodwill or something. i want to get rid of all that junk.
                                Send it all to meh plz kthnx

Comment

Working...
                                X