X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victell View Post
    hell yea, add some

and

Sick gt. My dad and uncle were sponsored by gt, I still have their old bikes, very similar to that one.

Edit: and I fucking love slot cars.
    Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Getting old faster than we realize...

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Sorry dude, for me it was Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Super Mario Bros, Robotech, Silverhawks, Thundercats, and Stompers.
        Thank you for saving this thread, I had no idea what was going on for a while there. Don't forget MASK.

P.S. I thought I was the only one who still remembered Silverhawks

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
        '98 528i

Comment

Fuck yeah! I remember Mask - awesome!
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

OH !!!!!!!!! shit i remember Mask I had the Big Rig,Helicopter,Black blazer, but I never got the Camaro with the gull wings and thats the one I always wanted ! (still do) awsome childhood memories !

Comment

AFX cars were sooo pimp.
              sigpic

Comment

supra with celica front end

painted

Spotted this yesterday, yes its teh activ, one of our memebers here on r3v. a little racial slur.. dont mind it. lol

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

So much of my childhood was spent building and racing AFX cars in the track in my basement with my friends!
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I thought we had a "toys of your childhood thread"? I searched for it, but didn't find anything...

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by DeltronDirty30
                      This thing looks like one of those GAY Pokemon things

*ducks and runs for cover*
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

supra with celica front end

painted

Spotted this yesterday, yes its teh activ, one of our memebers here on r3v. a little racial slur.. dont mind it. lol

dats ma caaaa duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue
                        and third comment made me lose

e24 e9 e30
                        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

im not gonna raichu(write you) a love song

i wanna lick your cli-taurus

can i fil-mewto (film you two) having sex

i wanna take a rhidon your discostick
                              Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

This thread is in the shitter with this stupid ass pokemon shit
                                1985 BMW 325e
                                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                                X