• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Thank you for bringing the thread back from the depths of gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        You're were before that time. Was Pogs around in your childhood? I don't know how old you are but they were the "thing to have" before Pokemon. We're 20 year olds living off of nostaligia.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

For sure. I don't care how old you are, Pokemon is gay as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            You're were before that time. Was Pogs around in your childhood? I don't know how old you are but they were the "thing to have" before Pokemon. We're 20 year olds living off of nostaligia.
            Sorry dude, for me it was Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Super Mario Bros, Robotech, Silverhawks, Thundercats, and Stompers.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Yes All of that and the TMNT too

Josh is it me or are we getting old faster than we realize????
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Stompers! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  Yes All of that and the TMNT too

Josh is it me or are we getting old faster than we realize????
                  Holy shit how the FUCK did I forget TMNT. Remember these?

Comment

I still have all mine some where stashed in a box in one of 4 states along with my transformers and Go bots
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                      For sure. I don't care how old you are, Pokemon is gay as fuck.
                      qft
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Comment

Truf.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

MicroMachines > Stompers

Comment

Sorry dude, for me it was Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Super Mario Bros, Robotech, Silverhawks, Thundercats, and Stompers.
                              hell yea, add some

and

Comment

I had these two, but then add Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Micromachines, Gundam Wing, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Batman, X-Men, Spiderman, Superman, Fantastic 4. And Pokemon...apparently the faggiest of nostalgia. But Star Wars sits at the top of all of these in terms of pieces of my childhood I love the most, see avatar. And I know that's the case for you too Josh!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X