X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I have one of those now. :( I've driven it twice now once to a memorail and once to a funeral. I'd trade it in a heartbeat to have my dad back.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
          always been a GT fanboy, always will be. hell i remember getting the first one when it first came out, i fucking loved it

forzas fun to dick around with, but everytime i play it, it feels like EVERY car has massive amounts of oversteer, and just doesnt feel right.

i do enjoy the e30 M you can get in it tho, but thats pretty much it

oh, and this video rules too

Do you buy a bunch of parts and slap them on the car and go out racing without looking at any of the tuning?

Comment

Originally posted by Pudmunkie View Post
            Do you buy a bunch of parts and slap them on the car and go out racing without looking at any of the tuning?
            nah, ive played around with forza a bit, but just never got into it, not my style. like i said, i was raised on Gran Turismo, so im spoiled with that

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
              I have one of those now. :( I've driven it twice now once to a memorail and once to a funeral. I'd trade it in a heartbeat to have my dad back.
              I was going to say "jealous" but that is so sad. It hurts me to read that. I am sorry for your loss. I hope its something that reminds you of good times each time you see it.
              Flickr
              Originally posted by Indecline06
              For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Pinepig.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Glad I found this thread. I'll add personal pictures I've taken. I'll start with my 'random' set.

Should have HDR's this, oh well.

-Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by geoffp View Post

didn't quite keep control after drifting in between that truck and u-turning car. tisk tisk.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

^ lolz

Comment

does anybody else see the guys face thats sitting behind the wheel? I loled when I noticed it, and it took me 3 times seeing that picture too.
                        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Let me understand this picture. So... a granny is blowing a plastic penis on a cake? Right before the horrified eyes of her (possible) grand daughter... Or am I missing something?

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

it doesn't look like there are any other adults at that party.

worst clown ever.

Comment

where was this taken. i like the shot.

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                              Glad I found this thread. I'll add personal pictures I've taken. I'll start with my 'random' set.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                Let me understand this picture. So... a granny is blowing a plastic penis on a cake? Right before the horrified eyes of her (possible) grand daughter... Or am I missing something?

that about summed it up.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Working...
                                X