• Show
Clear All

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

The story behind this PV-2 Harpoon is pretty cool. We're actually in the process of making some drop tank fairings for it.

Let's go with a bomber theme this time.

Interesting picture of a B17 being used as a testbed for the 6000hp Pratt & Whitney XT-32 "Turbo-Wasp".

Quite a story behind this picture. The photographer, Sergeant Leo Stautsenberger, had originally been flying with the crew of Extra Joker, but for this run they had asked Sgt. Stauntsenberger to get some inflight pictures of Joker and her crew. Moments before the picture they'd been strafed by a FW 190 which had hit the wing just aft of the #1 engine (you can see hole on the trailing edge of the wing) which is where the fire started and instantaneously spread to the majority of the aircraft. All 10 crew were KIA.
      75' M42 Powered 2002
      AW 318is

Comment

I shot these back in June of this year.

Will
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by MX339 View Post
            Damn hairdresser's airplane. At least that's what my boss would tell you. He may be biased though, due to the fact that we're building P40's.

The story behind this PV-2 Harpoon is pretty cool. We're actually in the process of making some drop tank fairings for it.

Let's go with a bomber theme this time.

Interesting picture of a B17 being used as a testbed for the 6000hp Pratt & Whitney XT-32 "Turbo-Wasp".

Quite a story behind this picture. The photographer, Sergeant Leo Stautsenberger, had originally been flying with the crew of Extra Joker, but for this run they had asked Sgt. Stauntsenberger to get some inflight pictures of Joker and her crew. Moments before the picture they'd been strafed by a FW 190 which had hit the wing just aft of the #1 engine (you can see hole on the trailing edge of the wing) which is where the fire started and instantaneously spread to the majority of the aircraft. All 10 crew were KIA.
            Yes the story about the Tiagh Ramey's Harpoon is pretty great. for those that are interested, here it is. http://www.warbirdinformationexchang...1d97944ed74885

They really have done some amazing work on it. Here are a few pics I took at the Santa Rosa Airshow this year of the interior.

Currently there are only 3 flying Lockheed PV2 Harpoons in the world. They all got together at Oshkosh this year.

Will
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
              Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
              stance bro
              1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
              1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
              1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
              My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                      Wedway People Mover, ftw.
                      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X