Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
    Alot actually. The dude is a huge wheel whore

Explore violetnites’s 526 photos on Flickr!

*pics of rx8*
    Why the heck is he missing the front side markers? Looks stupid having a gap there.

Comment

he is missing his side markers because he is getting a custom molded tsunami front bumper and was too lazy to put them back in.

also, removing them helps with wheel fitment and rubbing issues.

i know him on the rx8 forums and yes he has had at least a dozen different high end rims.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

i know him on the rx8 forums and yes he has had at least a dozen different high end rims.
        Painting wheels different colors doesn't count as having different wheels.

Comment

I lol-d.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
              you are blind if you cant distinguish the difference between volk ce28s and volk te37s... you only have to go back a few pages to see his last set of rims.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                It does if they all have tires on them.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Here's Gizmo

Badass Gizmo by izthistaken, on Flickr

Shooting Kimber 45 Ultra TLE II by izthistaken, on Flickr

Watered Down by izthistaken, on Flickr

Alleyway BMW by izthistaken, on Flickr
                  -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

my buddy picked up an e30 recently and it came with all this.. thought it was pretty cool.

we also called the road side assistance and gave them the card number and asked if it was still good lol, the woman seemed confused when she realized it was for a 90 325i hahahaha

Comment

great photos izthistaken.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
                        my buddy picked up an e30 recently and it came with all this.. thought it was pretty cool.

we also called the road side assistance and gave them the card number and asked if it was still good lol, the woman seemed confused when she realized it was for a 90 325i hahahaha
                        Got him wayyyy beat, all this came in a leather bound zipper case.

Comment

and neither yours or his is common from what i have ever seen in any sort of used car, let alone a 20 year old e30 lol.

Comment

The paper on the top right is for the factor integrated radar detector radar detector. It had a guarantee that they would pay for your speeding ticket if you got caught.
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

hello, my name is blurry and what is this.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

I got most of those manuals with my car and it's had about a dozen different owners.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X