Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

^ baahahahahaa

Comment

Great post

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Comment

damn that is wicked cool.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what the hell they're doing.... Anyone post any info on it?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  I'm trying to figure out what the hell they're doing.... Anyone post any info on it?
                  looks like a sparkler on a string to me.

some sort of festive explosive

EDIT:
                  BRUTE

Comment

I really dunno of any sparkler or firework that produces THAT kind of show... I immediately thought they were grinding something, but it doesn't seem to fit the pic.

Comment

I really dunno of any sparkler or firework that produces THAT kind of show
                      not all at once, but with a long exposure...

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

With a very long exposure the light absorbed from the sparks would make the image brighter, plus the person standing there would be blurry most likely

Comment

its only novemburr. fuck

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

its me in the pic...its steel wool on a piece of string

Comment

Originally posted by bzboardz View Post
                              its me in the pic...its steel wool on a piece of string
                              why is it sparking?
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

With a very long exposure the light absorbed from the sparks would make the image brighter, plus the person standing there would be blurry most likely
                                not necessarily. low ISO with a small aperture can produce images like that using a light source

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X