This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VasFinest View Post

The nsx is easily one of the sexiest cars on the planet.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
        Anyone remember Stick Stickly?
        I still remember his little jingle telling you the address to write to him at!

Write to me, Stick Stickley
        P.O. Box 963
        New York City, New York State, 101 08!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

If anyone has kids that are the right age to be watching Noggin/Nick Jr., the guy that did Stick's voice is the same guy that does the voice of Moose A. Moose.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            If anyone has kids that are the right age to be watching Noggin/Nick Jr., the guy that did Stick's voice is the same guy that does the voice of Moose A. Moose.

My daughter watches that show and other nick shows and it freaks me out how trippy cartoons are.
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Anyone remember this wacko?

Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

HA! My brother and I were just talking about that Secret City show about a week ago. That dude had some really neat landscapes he had drawn.

My brother used to be a member. The card looked wicked it was a pink hologram square. Tried to find a picture of it on Google but it seems elusive.

Comment

Oh hell yes, I had a notebook full of secret cities. I loved the way he drew and probably thanks to him I started drawing 3D.
                  What year could that have aired in?

I'm pretty sure I even had a book with his drawings.

Whoa http://www.drawsquad.com/

There are many types of bananas to eat while you are drawing. We recommend the yellow ones, a bit soft, with freckles on them. If your felt pen is handy, you can warm-up by drawing thoughtful faces on your banana. Be sure to remove this ink covered peel immediately, as to avoid ink poisoning and the subsequent arrest of the drawing maniac who suggested that you draw on a banana.
                  Last edited by Fusion; 12-12-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

OMG.. this makes me feel old...

An art instruction program aimed at developing motor skills, independent thinking, study skills, and promoting structured and creative work habits.
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post
                      HA! My brother and I were just talking about that Secret City show about a week ago. That dude had some really neat landscapes he had drawn.

My brother used to be a member. The card looked wicked it was a pink hologram square. Tried to find a picture of it on Google but it seems elusive.
                      i have a book by this guy called, how to draw. has some crazy looking stuff
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

e24 e9 e30
                        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Oh, and the original Dinsey Afternoon Lineup, FTW...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

TaleSpin was the shit.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

all this nostalgia is making my head spin.
                                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X