This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    that Chicago picture has got to be a shoop... source?

Comment

some shit similar to that pic happened in buffalo about a month ago, i couldnt believe it as i live maybe 5 mins from where it was and it wasnt bad where i am, but the thruway got nailed, and people had to ditch there cars fro a few days

crazy shit

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

i want to punch that ungrateful little shit.

Comment

/b/ is all over it already lol
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post

Hell yeah, my wife always doubts it can be done but I never fail.
              You're doing it wrong. I bet my girlfriend that she can't either. Guess what, she never loses...and that's a big win for me.
              tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                Gangstas represent...
                Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Where's the kid driving the Mustang through the garage video? Oh it's been a few years since I've see it - priceless. Kids like that need a wiffle-ball bat stuffed up their colon.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Fucking spoilt shit. I can see the next generation have a large amount of dead shots because they expect to be earning 50k in the first job

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      I thought you might be contributing but it's just your colossally obnoxious annoying signature.

Get a wide screen monitor and it wont be quite so colossal. They all fit nicely side by side. Good collection of adjectives though.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                        Get a wide screen monitor and it wont be quite so colossal. They all fit nicely side by side. Good collection of adjectives though.
                        Yeah except when you run two windows on your monitor, thanks to work. Loose a picture or make a better sig man.

Comment

Yea, that sig is atrocious. Come on now...

More pics of Chicago:

Abandon Bus

Summation.

Comment

Waiting for the bus that will never come?

How dumb can you get?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

there are no bounds to the stupidity of people during a snow storm.

There were reports of people waiting 9+ hours in their cars on that highway...

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
                                there are no bounds to the stupidity of people during a snow storm.

There were reports of people waiting 9+ hours in their cars on that highway...
                                WTF were they waiting for? A thaw?

Comment

Working...
                                X