This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    How often does it break just sitting in the garage?

Oddly enough I have never had any major failures, as commonly known. I just snap axles like nobodys' business now :D

Oh and I put 300 miles on it this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by honkey View Post
      a corrado and an e30, you must not like cars that run.
      Seeing that I run a Euro shop, it's not too difficult to keep them tip-top

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
        Just started listening to Tyler the Creator of Odd Future.
        Can't say I'm a fan of how much he talks about raping girls and referring to himself as a rapist.

One time through was enough for me. If that's where "shock factor" music has gone, then I'm all set.
        Im guessing you listened to only 2 or 3 songs?

rules; My new t shirt that came in today.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by E30AWDAZ View Post
            Any more pics of this car would be greatly appreciated!!! ;)
            Post pictures of the owner too!!!
            sigpic

Comment

That is a very nice pic CSERMONET47, thank you.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by UDelaware30 View Post
                this is my friend mike's old car. He took this picture. Small ass world
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

heres the thread where he posted that pic
                ^M52B28^

Comment

This fucking shit. I'm in awe by how awesome it is. I need a poster.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                    This fucking shit. I'm in awe by how awesome it is. I need a poster.

I NEED THIS.
                    :hitler:

Comment

With a quick google search I found the source of it. Fucking badass.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Next person to quote that picture is getting a stack of hot-sauce pizzas sent to their fucking house.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                          Next person to quote that picture is getting a stack of hot-sauce pizzas sent to their fucking house.

Last edited by george graves; 02-22-2011, 08:11 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                            hot-sauce pizza sounds good right now...unless that's some sort of disgusting innuendo.

Comment

that took a while.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Oh hai George

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X