X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damm dude thats a shitty deal hate when someone smashes my shit up

there pitty post granted, but srs thats crappy
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

This thread should be work safe. We have a NWS version already. Just add work safe to the title and make it so.

Comment

want moar low but cant afford a sawzall to cut your springs?

all you need to do is bend your control arm! look at this amazing result!

Attached Files
        AWD > RWD

Comment

^^ that was the photo I was looking for!!

Did y'all get the front end put back together after I left?
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

nope. having some difficulty putting the bent control arm back on the strut.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              That was never my understanding. Should I change the description of Off-Topic to say:

This is the place where anything goes. This forum is assumed NWS. Except for the "This is Pictures" thread.
              Yea you should

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                want moar low but cant afford a sawzall to cut your springs?

all you need to do is bend your control arm! look at this amazing result!

He hit the tire!!!

sorry, had to do it. All in all that really blows dude.

Passenger ellipsoid shipped to 86314?

oh and rules

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

You heard the man, naughty pictures for all!!

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Cabin fever has been hitting me harder than normal this winter. I was just looking back through my old pictures and found one of my old 2002 SeaDoo RX DI.

2 cylinder normally aspirated 951cc direct injection Bombardier engine making 130hp

I bought it new on my birthday in '02 and sold it on my birthday in '05 :(

[ATTACH]39160[/ATTACH]

Comment

Ever try frowning on that thing ^ ?
                      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                        Ever try frowning on that thing ^ ?
                        lol

kinda like this
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLB9wpfomA

Comment

[ATTACH]39207[/ATTACH]
                          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

as someone who reads this thread from work, it would be nice to not worry about boobies or booties showing up since there's a dedicated thread for that.

99% of the photos in this thread are SFW so I don't worry about entering it, but if it is going to be NSFW content then I guess i'll just steer clear.

also, MOST of the posts in OT that are NSFW are either obviously so by their title, or it is added to the title once it gets that way.

but either way, i don't really care. i shouldn't be on r3v at work anyway.
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post

but either way, i don't really care. i shouldn't be on r3v at work anyway.
                                ding, ding, ding! we have a winna!
                                BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                                X