This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

School me on this. 993, 996 and 997 or I'm doing it wrong? Anyways I like the left, then the right and later the center one.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
      School me on this. 993, 996 and 997 or I'm doing it wrong? Anyways I like the left, then the right and later the center one.
      you got it right.
      993(gods chariot.. when his e30 is in the shop)>997>996

Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

i like the the 996's headlights the best. even if they arent "classic porsche."
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Look in the background..
          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I imagine there was quite an outcry when porsche first revealed those lights... I'd take the 997 GT2RS, the right hand drive would just be epic..

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post

Look in the background..
            repost x199932326
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
              you got it right.
              993(gods chariot.. when his e30 is in the shop)>997>996

A friend has a 993 Turbo. I was in the car when he said, "watch this!," floored it, dropped the clutch, and exploded the rear diff. Hilarity did not ensue lol.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                i like the the 996's headlights the best. even if they arent "classic porsche."
                Flame me if you like, but I really love the look of the early 996 turbo's.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                  A friend has a 993 Turbo. I was in the car when he said, "watch this!," floored it, dropped the clutch, and exploded the rear diff. Hilarity did not ensue lol.
                  I probably would had said something to the effect of "cool trick, do it again." lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

LOL I played the "you got your ass beat" music in my head when i saw this
                    Originally posted by worangejuice View Post

Comment

[URL="http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/60ef74f6_6dd0_2fb1.jpg"]
                      for the stupid math thread

Comment

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^M52B28^

Comment

vip style done right looks so badass. i dont care if its hellastupid.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by I*Do*Werke View Post

oh hey guys whats going on in this threaHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Comment

Working...
                                X