X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kershaw is right.

Mazda ford Mazda BMW.

Comment

you can see the freakin ford logo on the front of the truck! use your eyes!
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by riverdale21 View Post
        I used to be a dispatcher for a computer repair company. When our technicians went into the field for retarded customers there used to be an acronym they would place on the work order. "PEBCAK"= Problem exists between chair and keyboard.
        These don't translate right, but I use terms as:

YJC-error (You just can't).
        Su-Error(stupid user).
        Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
        BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
        BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
        BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          mazda ford mazda bmw?
          what you did there

i see it

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
            you can see the freakin ford logo on the front of the truck! use your eyes!
            So, you're saying if I put a Chevy emblem on my E30, it's a Chevy?

brb, making my car into an Aston Martin.

Comment

alot of the mazda owners convert to the ranger front ends and badges.. my friend did it to his when he owned it.. he told me the easy way to tell the difference but i forget what it was.

Comment

I think the real question is what factory produced the truck and who designed it. Does it have more Ford, or more Mazda parts in it?
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                  I think the real question is what factory produced the truck and who designed it. Does it have more Ford, or more Mazda parts in it?
                  More Ford than Mazda.

"The Ranger and related Mazda B-Series are manufactured at Ford's Twin Cities Assembly Plant"

Comment

Oh snap.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Well then there you have it. I do know for a fact that the Chevy Colorado is mostly Isuzu though, so I see where they were going with that argument.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

These are a couple of the turbines at the Wild Horse wind farm outside of Ellensburg, WA. If you look closely, you can see the tip of Mt. Rainier poking up on the horizon between the two turbines.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                          These are a couple of the turbines at the Wild Horse wind farm outside of Ellensburg, WA. If you look closely, you can see the tip of Mt. Rainier poking up on the horizon between the two turbines.
                          I see my mountain in the back ground. Who'd have thunk you could see it from Ellensburg. Jesus, it really is huge.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Yep, Rainier was one of my favorite things about living in the Puyallup Valley. It really is incredible. And you can't actually see it from Ellensburg. The wind farm is on the ridge above Eburg at about 2500 ft.

Comment

Ah! Got'cha. I live at the Base of it in Orting (about 2 miles past to be approx.)

It's very cool rolling up 162 on a sunny day and just seeing this behemoth of a mountain staring back at you. The La Har will suck balls.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

anybody else want nudes?

i know i do.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X