No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funtion over form, but not losing style.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

^i wonder what that looks like on molly.
        Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          I think the biggest reason I love them is because I have ALWAYS loved that "race car on the street" styling of cars, and everyone always does nothing but shit on it. These cars look bad as fuck on the road, and they perform on the track, as well. It's always been the motivation behind my styling and build choices.
          I agree. Call it fuh raze but it's fine by me.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Probably get a seizure lol

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
            Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
            I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Its interesting that when you google image 'fuh raze' most of the pics are E30s and most of them are from R3v.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                Its interesting that when you google image 'fuh raze' most of the pics are E30s and most of them are from R3v.
                Hahahah, just tried it. All from R3v, some from bimmerforums.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                    Wasn't that phrase coined here like 5-6 years ago?
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

it's mostly a BMW term, that's why. everyone else says rice.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

From Oktoberfest in Munich this year. Yes, people get this drunk.

Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          it's mostly a BMW term, that's why. everyone else says rice.
                          I don't characterize race parts as rice. Rice to me is those gigantic F&F bodykits (usually unpainted, or if they are, totally mismatched), stupid stickers and graphics, universal, cheap, multi-lug wheels, usually no form or lowering or even performance suspension, cheap garbage parts like auto parts store steering wheels and shift knobs, super-cheap knockoff seats, stick-on vents and scoops, underbody lighting, that kind of shit.

This is rice:

Comment

i dont think anyone would argue that. i was simply pointing out why if you google search fuhraze only e30s come up.

im all about the fuhraze myself. no denying it. the suspension in my red ix will break your back if you run over even a dropped lighter on the road. my rims make butter look like titanium, but they're made by racing dynamics. so i keep them. i think 22mpg is bad, but i say, "hey i need moar power."

and of course my rx8... i've done a bunch of expensive fuhraze mods in there that have little business on the street. haha. that pucked clutch will come out next summer though
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by gkobez View Post
                              Looks a lot more like Gene Simmons.
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
                                M. Night Shyamalan

Lololol That was great

Comment

Working...
                                X