No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He bottomed out his exhaust somewhere on the way to/ at H2o... Atleast how it looked to me. His valance was bent up, and the exhaust was dragging half the weekend.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
      #BANDISNIGGA
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

3 rotor?! Torque?! Fucking WANT!!!!
          Originally posted by RUFFLZ
          #BANDISNIGGA
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

rofl @ obama.

3 rotor. god i'd love that in my rx8... that turbo looks like it could eat a chihuahua.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

HERP DERP ready for take off.

Comment

holy sweet mother of god that turbo is humongo.

Comment

Explanation: Why would a rising Sun look so strange? No one is yet sure. What is clear is that the above unusual sunrise was captured last month from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The body of water in the foreground is Rio de La Plata, considered by many to be the widest river in the world. Although the above image is actually a combination of a normal and a very short exposure needed to avoid oversaturating the bright Sun, the photographer saw this unusual structure with his own eyes, indicating that this effect was caused by neither reflections nor distortions in the camera or lens. What looks like arms on this monster illusion might actually be, for example, low level clouds just thick enough to scatter sunlight without completely blocking the Sun. Additionally, the distortion visible on the lower part of the Sun's image might indicate a Etruscan Vase or Fata Morgana mirage possibly created by a curious refracting layer of air over the water. Unusual atmospheric phenomena are frequently thrilling to see personally, and although most can be traced to well known phenomena, others, for lack of more data, remain mysterious.

Explanation: On September 26, a large solar coronal mass ejection smacked into planet Earth's magnetosphere producing a severe geomagnetic storm and wide spread auroras. Captured here near local midnight from Kvaløya island outside Tromsø in northern Norway, the intense auroral glow was framed by parting rain clouds. Tinted orange, the clouds are also in silhouette as the tops of the colorful shimmering curtains of northern lights extend well over 100 kilometers above the ground. Though the auroral rays are parallel, perspective makes them appear to radiate from a vanishing point at the zenith. Near the bottom of the scene, an even more distant Pleiades star cluster and bright planet Jupiter shine on this cloudy northern night.

Explanation: A fourth moon is visible on the above image if you look hard enough. First -- and furthest in the background -- is Titan, the largest moon of Saturn and one of the larger moons in the Solar System. The dark feature across the top of this perpetually cloudy world is the north polar hood. The next most obvious moon is bright Dione, visible in the foreground, complete with craters and long ice cliffs. Jutting in from the left are several of Saturn's expansive rings, including Saturn's A ring featuring the dark Encke Gap. On the far right, just outside the rings, is Pandora, a moon only 80-kilometers across that helps shepherd Saturn's F ring. The fourth moon? If you look closely in the Encke Gap you'll find a spec that is actually Pan. Although one of Saturn's smallest moons at 35-kilometers across, Pan is massive enough to help keep the Encke gap relatively free of ring particles.
                  Last edited by TwoJ's; 10-26-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

awesome post
                    Tim.

Comment

Lol @ ^

Comment

needs a caption

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                          HERP DERP ready for take off.
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                            I could stare at this all fucking day.

Edit: Supposed to be a .gif...

I would swim to france just to lick the shit out of her ass.
                            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                              needs a caption

"They be like Smoove. What?"
                              "Can u teach me how to Dougie?" :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                                I would swim to france just to lick the shit out of her ass.
                                I wouldn't stop at licking...
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X