This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    The ever-compassionate Christians. So tolerant and accepting. Just like Jesus.

Mariano
    Yeah. Talk about leading by example.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Needs a caption...

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Martin Luther Who?

Comment

Needs a caption...

Do all white chicks have a penis?

Comment

Needs a caption...

Bitch ate all my animal crackers
            91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

^^ Bitch said she'd give me Cornbread
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

2008 Sentra Spec V ( Header Back Exhaust, Coilovers, Rays Engineering 57f 18*8.5 awaiting tires)
                1989 BMW 325i (is leaving soon...)

Comment

Comment

Holy crap! I want to see that f-body when it's done.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

that turbo is half the size of the block.

man i remember when i was obsessed with the ls1s, you should see the numbers one with a swapped cam, ported head/intake mainfold/throttle body makes, then the sts turbo kit... which at first i thought was a scam... but makes numbers that are in lambo territory.

those cars are very very scary when built right.
                      2008 Sentra Spec V ( Header Back Exhaust, Coilovers, Rays Engineering 57f 18*8.5 awaiting tires)
                      1989 BMW 325i (is leaving soon...)

Comment

Originally posted by rakobassist View Post
                        but makes numbers that are in lambo territory.
                        Lambo territory? Shit, you can make that with an M20 and a junkyard turbo kit.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

that was a strategic choice

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                              Noooooo! I can't see the last two lines! :pimp:

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

EBAY FEEDBACK....

POSITIVE: Item shipped quickly, have been having erotic dreams about seller. Thanks!
                                POSITIVE: Thanks for great Rainbow Brite lunchbox. Should shrunken head be inside?
                                NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but should've poked holes in box before shipping the kitten. Refunded.
                                NEGATIVE: Despite indication in listing, I could not fit item into any of my body cavities.
                                NEGATIVE: Honda R-Type sticker did not add horsepower as advertised.
                                NEUTRAL: Item shipped promptly and in good condition, but I should not have to bid on birthday presents from my parents.
                                POSITIVE: I don't really remember what I ordered. But I've been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it's great!
                                NEGATIVE: Product didn't work, possibly broken. I woke up this morning and was disappointed to find I still believe in Jesus Christ our Savior. :(
                                POSITIVE: Excellent Buyer. A++++++. Thrilled by the quartz movement of the "Rolex". HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
                                NEGATIVE: Should have been clearer that seller only accepts payment in Bhats via Eastern Union Moneygram.
                                POSITIVE: Plain brown packaging seemed to fool my wife. Thanks!
                                NEGATIVE: The dog won't hunt.
                                NEGATIVE: Very nice monkey mascot costume, but it's a size 34, not a 63 as advertised.
                                NEGATIVE: Lederhosen not as pink as the picture led me to believe.
                                POSITIVE: A+++++. Items are exactly as described. Best case of kalashnikovs I've ever bought. Allah Akbar!
                                NEGATIVE: This is clearly the ninth, NOT THE SIXTH, repackaging of Mad Super Special #24.
                                POSITIVE: One of the scents mixed in with the packing peanuts remind me of a passionate weekend in Rio... was that you?
                                POSITIVE: The way you wrote my zip-code makes me weak in the knees. Such smooth strokes. A+!
                                NEGATIVE: Though you did nothing wrong, I am giving you this negative feedback to teach you that the universe is arbitrary and unfair.
                                NEGATIVE: Buying this Space 1999 Lunchbox did not fill the void in my empty life for as long as I'd hoped.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X