This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^blunt still has plenty of blocks people...

It just seems like something he would write and I believe he is known to have been harassing people on craigslist lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

Is this real? I like it.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

S & M Horse? Damn, kiddos are now learning the virtues of sadism and masochism?
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              The ever-compassionate Christians. So tolerant and accepting. Just like Jesus.

Mariano
              It looks like Pshop to me, Mariano. Never miss a chance to take a crack, right?
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Yeah, that one happens to be Pshopped. But the severity of the comments arent exaggerated. Pertaining to death, gays, and abortion.

Death- Thou shalt not kill. but the right wing loves guns, hates gun laws, supports the death penalty and war.

Gays- Jesus preached love for EVERYONE. But "God Hates Fags". Very compassionate. Hate the sin love the sinner huh?

Abortion- You cant kill a fetus, protect it and raise it. But as soon as its out of your womb, we will try to cut all funding, we will reduce welfare benefits, we will cut all after school programs, so your child will be stupid, a criminal, and hopefully in jail or dead by the age of 30.

War- I dont need to go there. What demographic still greatly supports the war but is also an avout churchgoer? The large part of America.

I take cracks because its a flagrant hypocrisy. "Sanctity of life" my ass. Pro war, pro guns, pro death penalty, anti anything that helps minorities or the poor of any race. How convenient. I dont want this to turn into another Us v. Them argument. I respect peoples opinion, until it limits rights for others that dont affect their lives. Especially when someones supposed philosophy is to help everyone and avoid all premature deaths.

Mariano
                Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 01-25-2008, 06:47 PM.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                  Yeah, that one happens to be Pshopped. But the severity of the comments arent exaggerated. Pertaining to death, gays, and abortion.

Death- Thou shalt not kill. but the right wing loves guns, hates gun laws, supports the death penalty and war.

Gays- Jesus preached love for EVERYONE. But "God Hates Fags". Very compassionate. Hate the sin love the sinner huh?

War- I dont need to go there. Who still greatly supports the war but is also an avout churchgoer? The large part of America.

I take cracks because its a flagrant hipocracy. I dont want this to turn into another Us v. Them argument. I respect peoples opinion, until it limits rights for others that dont affect their lives.

Mariano
                  Mariano,

I am a Born-Again Christian. I do not align myself with the right-wing nut cases. You have met me... did I come across as one of those people? I've met you and know that you are a rational person, and have met many atheists who are compassionate and fair-minded, therefore I do not make irresponsible blanket statements against all atheists. And you know there are some crackpot atheists out there, just like there are crack pot Christians out there. Please do not lump me in with them.

I have never picketed an abortion clinic or supported the bombing of such. Nor do I condone the denigration of women who choose to have abortions.

I have never gay-bashed or discriminated against homosexuals. One of the best bosses I have ever worked for was gay. He was cool, as are most homosexuals.

However, I do not believe abortion of a viable baby is moral. I believe homosexuality is a sin.

I support our troops and our government. BTW, every war except for Desert Storm and this one were started while a Democrat was in office, not a Republican. WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. If not for war, we would most probably be speaking German right now. How do you suppose the Jews feel about that? War can be about liberation as much as it can be about captivity.

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." - Ephesians 6:12

Peace, bro :D
                  I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i read 123 pages. champion!

sigpic

Comment

Perot isn't a Hillary hater, but he's not a fan either, relating the bumper sticker he received that reads: "Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President."

Comment

@ Maluco- That first pic, rediculous bank to the right!!! Which aircraft is that? And it also appears to by flying lower than the indicated 600 feet

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Perot isn't a Hillary hater, but he's not a fan either, relating the bumper sticker he received that reads: "Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by atomic
                              repost from page one....It's official - the internet is out of pictures.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                                [IMG]

I don't get it? Why does everyone think this is so funny?!?!
                                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Working...
                                X