• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Wtf??? Lol
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by KevyWevy View Post
        yeah kind of weird about the nalgenes, but apparently the ones that are the milky white plastic don't have the same problems.

sigg aluminum bottles FTW! aluminum, but "A ground-breaking interior lining is 100% effective against leaching and combats residue build-up, so your SIGG"
        they still have that lining, might as well go with those kleankanteens mentioned at the end of that article... Stainless Steel FTW. That baby bottle would be ideal for sure. (for a baby)

Comment

can you figure out what this is, i couldnt figure it out to save my life untill i read the news story

Comment

you mean the obvious or is there something im missing?

it some dude in a river with a knife in his hat, looking at a gold building.

right?

I still drink from the water hose while washing my cars. and when im in the pool, and when im thirsty and outside
            ________
            MARIJUANA HEMP
            Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post

I still drink from the water hose while washing my cars. and when im in the pool, and when im thirsty and outside
              Me too. And why not? It's the same water that comes out of the tap in your kitchen.

Here in western Oregon we have some of the best water in the nation, and the US on whole has some of the best water in the world. Which means we have incredibly good water. Yet I always see (mostly girls) loading up on giant slabs of bottled water, spending huge $$$$ to drink bottled tap water that they shipped here from some other city that probably doesn't taste as good as the stuff you get right out of the tap here. FYI, if it ever says 'drinking water', it's strait from a municipal source. If it says 'spring water', the origin of the water is a spring but it's still probably bottled from a municipal source.

Comment

Comment

It was a soundstage on mars

Comment

what?

Comment

Comment

not really the grater of slides....

no? well, I couldn't help myself....
                        Last edited by Maluco; 03-06-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                          Insane - I'd love to know if the boat recovered.

Comment

Seriously, wtf?^

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Insane - I'd love to know if the boat recovered.
                              not without great cost if it did...

EDIT: a couple more pics of the damage inside: http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...stroyed-p1.php
                              Last edited by Maluco; 03-06-2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

The shocked guy in the stern makes that picture great.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X