Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
    Remember those magic eye posters? Taken from Digg

Your magic eye insulted me, I demand MOAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
      Sukhoi Su-27UB

From my understanding, nothing on that site is p-shopped. There are many incredible shots there.
      What he said.
      1991 318is Diamant Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        How is something like that even legal???
        I've never understood it either but damn would I like to be under that thing (over to the side a little) when it lands.

Here's a vid of it..

On the beach

In the cockpit
        Landing St.Maarten from cockpit 747. After nosewheel landing camera touched windshield causing crackling noise.For those viewers who made comments (or new vi...

Comment

I've never understood it either but damn would I like to be under that thing (over to the side a little) when it lands.

Here's a vid of it..

On the beach

In the cockpit
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmDu...eature=related
          That is insane!!!!

Comment

Ahh..memories of Maho Beach. I lived there for some years. Used to go down there to plane spot often. Standing under a 757 is loud enough

Here's some shots i took at the same beach last year,

Here's a vid of it..

On the beach

In the cockpit
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmDu...eature=related

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

That shit is FUCKING insane. I can't believe that they actually allow something like that. Shows you the differences between the US and other countries when it comes to safety and aviation laws.

Comment

Well KLM 747 jumbo "incident" photographed is a rare occurance acutally. Normally wide bodies fly in at about an altitude of +/- 80 feet. The airport passes all international safety standards.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  That shit is FUCKING insane. I can't believe that they actually allow something like that. Shows you the differences between the US and other countries when it comes to safety and aviation laws.
                  Yep.....the US is full of pussies

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                    Well KLM 747 jumbo "incident" photographed is a rare occurance acutally. Normally wide bodies fly in at about an altitude of +/- 80 feet. The airport passes all international safety standards.
                    Yeah, I was actually thinking to myself that the pilot (I bet the captain) on that video purposedly ate some strip to make things look safe and shit... he touches down well after the KLM 747 in the from beach video... I just bought a DVD from Varig and it plays to the exact tune of that cockpit video. So it may very well be an anniversary type compilation of flights/takeoffs/landings etc.. And the pilots/landings etc on the Varig video are also perfect, however; they don't necessarily eat up strip. I dunno...?

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                    Yep.....the US is full of pussies
                    I would not say that. It's just other countries have more talented pilots. Look at Formula uuhh!

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

LOL! To drive a couple of miles a year back and forth to their boat of course!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            cool picture where did you get it

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                            I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                            "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X