• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy body roll batman!!!

Comment

So much fucking Stormtrooper win!

I love Stormtroopers.

Comment

ah... to love a Storm Trooper. I'd have to get myself a suit as well if I had a white e30

nice billboard in the background..

Comment

Imperials are so badass. I used to paintball with my friends and I fabbed up a snow trooper helmet for winter play. I would've taken a piece of plastic tupperware that was the right size, sanded it, painted it white, and found something clothlike for the mask covering...but I was a lazy SOB so it never happened.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

So you did, or didn't make the helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              So you di, or didn't make the helmet?
              Didn't...I gathered all the materials for it but I didn't have anywhere to paint in the winter so it never happened. I think I might still...for shits and giggles at some point.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

just buy one, if those people can...

Comment

Naw dude...dude naw. Lucas is a real ass when it comes to selling them. A company out of the UK was making them and selling them and since it wasn't Llcensed he put them out of business and sued the crap out of the them. If you poke around google, you find quick that it's a DYI or bust. There are great right ups...but they're time consuming and you really need to be a pro at using fiber glass.

...you should try a CF stormtrooper.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

I would murder starving babies for a CF Stormtrooper top. People made all of those?

Comment

A CF armor would be such win. There's a group of uber nerds that make the armor themselves and call themself the "501st Legion" after Darth Vader's battalion. They're the guys that go to local events with stormtrooper armor...it's crazy

All the ones made for the films were hand made...they didn't make all too many either. Phase I clone armor from Attack of the Clones and the various Phase II armors from Revenge of the Sith were all completely computer generated so Lucasfilms never had a single clone armor made, not even for shits and giggles.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                        A CF armor would be such win. There's a group of uber nerds that make the armor themselves and call themself the "501st Legion" after Darth Vader's battalion. They're the guys that go to local events with stormtrooper armor...it's crazy

All the ones made for the films were hand made...they didn't make all too many either. Phase I clone armor from Attack of the Clones and the various Phase II armors from Revenge of the Sith were all completely computer generated so Lucasfilms never had a single clone armor made, not even for shits and giggles.
                        I used to be such a Star Wars geek, then 1,2, and 3 ruined the magic for me. I have a few friends that ended up being part of 501st. I guess I'll have to get one of them to make me CF stormtrooper garb.

Comment

This is why I'm glad I backed out of the SW scene. I may still be a virgin otherwise.

Comment

Fuck I lol'd. And come on, being sodomized by blunt does not equate to losing your virginity.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X