Clear All

Ma-Mayhem?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

LOL what a fucking boner!!!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Comment

And this toy is awesome. Makes no sense, but awesome.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

oh my god that steve irwin one is fucked up but funny at the same time good good one farbin

Comment

I'd like to say again how much I fucking love Stormtroopers. Here's 2 of the ones I recently scored at Target:

Comment

Josh I see these from time to time...they're like 10 bucks...do it. They're called "Mighty Muggs" they have them in other characters too.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Yeah, they have those at Target here, too. Gonna snag one next time I go in there. Got a Stormtrooper Pez dispenser the other day, too.

Comment

Yeah some of them are hilarious. I just noticed the name change too.

Unrelated:

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

^^ Good one. We need to compile all of them.

Comment

An xhibit thread? lol

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Just got back from Target, they didn't have any of the Stormtrooper Muggs, just Grand Moff Tarkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Just got back from Target, they didn't have any of the Stormtrooper Muggs, just Grand Moff Tarkin.
                            lol did you try a Toys R Us? Nothing wrong with going to a toy store! ;)

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

We don't has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                                We don't has one.
                                Aye...and they're not selling cheap online either. If I see one I could pick it up and ship it your way. They want like $24.99 on amazon for a new one...screw that.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Working...
                                X