Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
    Ever heard of Arlon?
    ...making a run of labeled laundry bags with it on monday. they make a range of different vinyl material. what's your point?
    Last edited by LEANE30; 11-26-2010, 11:44 AM.
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      yeah, me. haha. i work with a large format vinyl printer / plotter all day long.
      what printers do you work with? you an operator, designer, or both?
      we work with a Sieko, HP, JV5, a flatbed, and JV3 all day every day... except for today, today is "optional" so i'm gonna go in for only a few hours

obligatory picture:
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I like the Mimaki's.

I'm an account manager for Arlon in Europe. Just attempted wrapping for the first time two days ago on a mini. Was pretty frustrating but it wasn't the bubble free stuff which I imagine is much easier.
        turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
        Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

it does. so does perf vinyl, obviously. haha.

my degree says im a graphic designer. but i also operate all the printing and cutting. and learning all the printing, on the fly, while having to put out decent prints... WITH software that doesnt have properly calibrated linearization tables... god... fml...the first few months were just ridiculous. now i know enough i can get by. but... my boss still doesnt want to put out the money to have someone come in and make proper linearization tables. it would make my job so much easier and save him so much money. and i cant do it because i dont have an spectrophotometer... argh. my job can be very frustrating.

i work with a roland soljet and flexisign.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

drool.
            Flickr
            Originally posted by Indecline06
            For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
              drool.
              Meh

Comment

What's so special about that bike? It ...um...looks like a bike.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  it does. so does perf vinyl, obviously. haha.

my degree says im a graphic designer. but i also operate all the printing and cutting. and learning all the printing, on the fly, while having to put out decent prints... WITH software that doesnt have properly calibrated linearization tables... god... fml...the first few months were just ridiculous. now i know enough i can get by. but... my boss still doesnt want to put out the money to have someone come in and make proper linearization tables. it would make my job so much easier and save him so much money. and i cant do it because i dont have an spectrophotometer... argh. my job can be very frustrating.

i work with a roland soljet and flexisign.
                  we have a spectrophotometer :P
                  also an fplc machine....that one might kill you though
                  -David

Comment

lol dude, your machine wont sync up with my software though. and gl getting permission to borrow it. hahaha.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      What's so special about that bike? It ...um...looks like a bike.
                      It's a very nicely built fixed gear, with amazing lugs and crazy tubing!

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                        I am on page 600 so here are some appropriate pics

i few years back i worked at a tire shop. one of these came in and i got to put some tires on it. it was freaking sweet car! IIRC alot of the car was hydraulic power.
                        :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by !kid View Post
                          i few years back i worked at a tire shop. one of these came in and i got to put some tires on it. it was freaking sweet car! IIRC alot of the car was hydraulic power.

You do remember correctly! Self levelling hydraulic shocks and, IIRC, you could set it up so it sank down waaay low when you turned it off. When I lived in CA, I had a 280sel with the 500sel engine (6.3l V8) in it. Ran like a champ and a few local 500s guys had the hydraulics setup to ride so fucking low. Very sexy shit.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

janderson.....u need to fix!!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Obligatory

Comment

Working...
                                X