This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Oh man... oooooooooh shit... oh, that is not good. No, that is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Oh man... oooooooooh shit... oh, that is not good. No, that is not good.

Last electrician job I was on before the latest lay off, the ground guys where talking about their last big job. The city hired someone to watch him while he dug with his back hoe. He leaned over and asked why he was just watching, the "inspector" if you will, yelled up, "If you even scratch the fiber optic line in the ground, it's $100,000 a second worth of lost information... so, just hand over the keys and company. Dig careful, motherfucker."

Heh... that guy in yonder picture? Fucked.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Not necessarily, whoever told him to drill there, and whoever ok'd the location is who is fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Not necessarily, whoever told him to drill there, and whoever ok'd the location is who is fucked.
          Yeah if he got the ok to dig there then he is off the hook

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Some solder and electrical tape will fix that right up.

Comment

did that lil ass tree split that car in two?? Dude must have been going warp speed.
              sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                Except those aren't using airbags, but a hydro-pneumatic suspension system.
                They still use their patented technology today. IIRC the Citroen C5 has it as well, I'm not sure what other models they put this into.
                The system is much more reliable nowadays with seals made out of better materials.

They sold the patented technology to a couple other companies to use in their selected models, I don't remember to whom though.
                Rolls-Royce maybe?
                Airmatic does use encased rubber bellows(trust me, I have a couple blow out!!). You might be thinking of Active Body Control(ABC)? It was optional on 220's, standard on 215 CL's and 230 Sl's.
                E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
                Prestige Auto Repair
                Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
                prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

still got his collar popped. At least he died in style.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Quick snap.

p.s. Coming soon in for sale section ;)

Comment

Who has the story on the dead E34 guy?
                      -Nick
                      Originally posted by 87e30
                      First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by red911turbo View Post
                        Airmatic does use encased rubber bellows(trust me, I have a couple blow out!!). You might be thinking of Active Body Control(ABC)? It was optional on 220's, standard on 215 CL's and 230 Sl's.
                        I was talking about Citroens, I know nothing about Mercs.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                          Who has the story on the dead E34 guy?
                          i found this video but is in espanol.. apparently the guy was racing loose control of the vechicle, hit a tree and then hit a second tree that split the car in two..
                          IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

^hot. I love that car.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                ^hot. I love that car.

haha is that your pic?

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Working...
                                X