• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
    they forgot Ahh! Real Monsters!
    Lol one of my pairs of crested geckos are named ickis and oblina

Comment

Anyone here remember pirates of darkwater ?? It had a really short run but it was pretty bad ass

Comment

That 90's post was epic. The only thing that didn't apply to me was Buffy, I never watched that (or twilight either, so double win).

Other than that, I realized I watched WAY too much TV as a kid. Salute your shorts was "da bomb" (And then Hey Dude came on right after, that always sucked :P), and wasn't Skeeter's real name "Mosquito Valentino"?

Comment

Jason dude, epic post

Im bout to graduate with my BS in Mechanical Engineering this friday and that Billy Nye one really hit the money. That man is my favorite.

they forgot "Wa wild and crazy kids!" though. every once in a while i will just randomly in my head here the intro for omar gooding.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            Anyone remember this wacko?

I actually got to meet that guy when he came to a local art college and held a drawing class. I think I was about 8 years old. Damn that was a long time ago. I actually have two of his shirts and hat.

And I loved Tailspin! Geez, nostalgia overload.
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
              All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

^ Your the man, soooo great
                Originally posted by Jafxod
                Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Originally posted by hoseklamp View Post

As badass as the 90's retrip was, this audi is just on another level. Why can't BMW make something this cool?
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

not cool enough.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

This is how a e28 looks after a rollover. I think it held together fairly well. On the lookout for a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is more fun than you would think
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Which part? Hunting? or chasing older women?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

trudging through the 8 feet of snow chasing the dogs that are trying to find the Mountain loin in the dead of january
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X