This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      I thought ass went into the other pictures thread.
      Yes it does, Keep this one safe for those who can view this at work. We have a NWS picture thread. Please post all the NWS stuff in it. Thanks.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

gg, all I can say is look at the obvious F1 styling. At 1/10th the price.

Comment

You can get them with a 4 cly Toyota mr2(?) motor, or a ls1 I think.

I'm going to have to look into them more.

Comment

The F1 GT looks like shit but that LM is just drop dead gorgeous!!!
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              You can get them with a 4 cly Toyota mr2(?) motor, or a ls1 I think.

I'm going to have to look into them more.
              Yes Defiantly, I am really digging the styling and build it your self for the most part.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Hmmm. Somehow it looks smaller and lighter than I expected. Do you think 2200lbs is a bit heavy?

Year (of specifications) 2006
                Engine 2.0 litre Toyota 4 cyl turbo
                Transmission 5 speed manual RWD
                Max speed -
                0-60 mph -
                Horsepower 260 bhp
                weight 2251 lbs
                Add a review or information on this vehicle

The DDR SP4 was conceived in 2001 by Diego Grullon and Juan Ovalle of the Dominican Republic. The SP4 was designed to be an affordable kit sports car with supercar looks.

The DDR SP4 team took advice on chassis design and engineering from experts based in the US, and with their help they created a custom made tubular steel chassis with aluminium panels covered by a fiberglass body styled using the legendary Mclaren F1 as inspiration.

The drivetrain of the DDR Motorsport SP4 comes from the Mk2 Toyota MR2 Turbo. Although currently DDR Motorsport are developing a V8 version of the SP4, the SP8, which is powered by a GM V8 using a Porsche G50 Transaxle to deliver the power to the rear wheels.

The DDR Motorsport SP4 features a 6 point roll cage and racing seats with harness for added safety. Construction of the SP4 and SP8 will take place in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                  Same, those arent really work safe. :/
                  Off-Topic isn't work-safe. It says so in the description of the forum. When are people going to figure this out?

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  Yes it does, Keep this one safe for those who can view this at work. We have a NWS picture thread. Please post all the NWS stuff in it. Thanks.
                  Sorry Jason, but you are wrong on this one. The whole Off-Topic forum is labeled NWS. It's right in the description of the forum itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Off-Topic isn't work-safe. It says so in the description of the forum. When are people going to figure this out?

Sorry Jason, but you are wrong on this one. The whole Off-Topic forum is labeled NWS. It's right in the description of the forum itself.
                    So now we are going to be posting up nudes in this thread that we was trying to keep work safe? Thats what i was on the understanding about what the NWS picture thread was created for?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

So now we are going to be posting up nudes in this thread that we was trying to keep work safe? Thats what i was on the understanding about what the NWS picture thread was created for?
                      i'm with jay on this one.
                      this is pictures = ws
                      favorite pictures thread = nws
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

old man pulled out from a turn lane into my lane today. already settled it with the insurance company. his fault.

my eta is totalled. and my poor ellipsoids. i installed them a month ago. excellent condition, 55k miles on them. my valence was in the middle of the intersection at this point. and that perfect mounting hardware that is so hard to find is now shattered. it bent my euroweave as well. :/ control arm looks like a pretzel. lol. frame is bent. and oddly enough, the transmission is trashed. but only gears 1,3,5, and reverse.

i was ok, my friend (thereisnoyun here) got bruised by the seatbelt. we rode over his tire and were staring at the sky for half a second. came down pretty hard. oil pan is now leaking. doesnt matter, i cant imagine the car not getting totalled.

damn.
                        Attached Files
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

That was never my understanding. Should I change the description of Off-Topic to say:

This is the place where anything goes. This forum is assumed NWS. Except for the "This is Pictures" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            That was never my understanding. Should I change the description of Off-Topic to say:

This is the place where anything goes. This forum is assumed NWS. Except for the "This is Pictures" thread.
                            lol. Well i was just under the assumption that this thread was work safe. Even though it is in OT and OT= NWS. Maybe move it to General Discussion? Although it has nothing to do with that part of the forum at all. I'm not trying to say how to run things here, just would like to see the guys that do get to use r3v at work, have a little thread that is safe to look at and have fun!

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Guess we needs to calm the fuck down Vlad ;)

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

can someone at least give me a pity post....

something along the lines of, "i am sorry that the e30 you've spent months fixing up is now trashed."
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X