This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Still don't get why you would vinyl-wrap that car...

Facepalm
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Yes she is 18. I know this chick from the cooking world. She is joining the Navy, and wants to be a cook on a sub. She is going to be covered in so much seemen!
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

vinyl is a lot cheaper to do. and much easier to undo than paint. especially when its applied to a high quality clearcoat that an oem paintjob has.

if you want to change colors on a car as valuable and rare as a ferrari, vinyl is the best option. because vinyl keeps the car in its original state. it also protects the paint from rock chips.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

I lawl'd....

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Carbon F40 with fake carbon vinyl on top adding weight. I think enzo might be turning over in his grave.
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

[img]

Comment

don't like it, imo, factory red is the only color for the F40. anything else just ruins it.

Comment

I love random car shoots on the e way.
                  Porsche Carrera by izthistaken, on Flickr
                  -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

I'd wanna disappear too if I had the same results as Team Pramac :p

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by alB5 View Post
                      Under the red paint of all F40's, is this carbon fiber weave.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                      Why........not........?
                      Because the whole point of the F40 was to save weight. The paint was so thin you could see the weave through it.

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                      Facepalm
                      I lol'd. http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-stunning.html <-- look there and you might retract that facepalm.

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      vinyl is a lot cheaper to do. and much easier to undo than paint. especially when its applied to a high quality clearcoat that an oem paintjob has.

if you want to change colors on a car as valuable and rare as a ferrari, vinyl is the best option. because vinyl keeps the car in its original state. it also protects the paint from rock chips.
                      But it's an F40! Weight savings was one of the top priorities for this car...

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      Carbon F40 with fake carbon vinyl on top adding weight. I think enzo might be turning over in his grave.
                      Yes. yes. yes.

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                      don't like it, imo, factory red is the only color for the F40. anything else just ruins it.
                      Truth.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Someone is SRS BSNS, SRSLY....

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                          Someone is SRS BSNS, SRSLY....
                          That's because the F40 is SRS BSNS. If you're gonna vinyl-wrap a Ferrari do it to an F360 or something.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            That's because the F40 is SRS BSNS.
                            :rofl: :rofl: Love that answer!

I am in the camp that Ferraris are red. If it is any other color...it is not a Ferrari.

Comment

From two weekends ago (19th). Awesome trip with a lot of rigs. Went up yesterday too, different location. Still lovin CO.... Sleeve, rebuttal? lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^^ God I miss doing shit like that with my jeep :(
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X