• Show
Clear All

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
      worange I always wondered. Are you Japanese? Or just really influenced by JDM stuff?
      haha, Um I guess thats a compliment!!!
      Just heavily influenced. I'm actually a Chief! (Navajo, Chippewa, German)
      I've owned 2 S13's and a couple Maxima's,1 Altima. So thats where it is. BMW and Nissan!

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      ^ i am assuming Korean.
      MMM Korean girls are tasty.

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      i've been through ktown 3 times now and i've yet to stop and explore. i usually have so little time when im in LA. :(
      Yeah, I always saw HK super so said fuck it, lets get a tasty cheap lunch.
      That whole bag was $6!

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
      korea town is TINY AS FUCK!

i remember grabbing food there a few times, as far as china town and alvera st. go, korea town was SKETCHY!
      Yeah China town sucks balls, (for what it coulf be, no good food found there) You can score hellza cheap clothes there though, random knick-knacks, but always a let down far as ive been.
      Jtown(Little Tokyo) is always a good time. very clean and kept up. The sit down arcade in the mall is BOSS. ( dont know how it stays in business though)
      Great Magazine shop upstairs "Kinukuniya"
      Ktown is a bit more compact, but feels bigger with all the apts there. You can find great boba shops there that stay open till 4am. Havent really found a great cheap korean bbq place. Lots of kool karaoke bars too. Got mugged there once, but I was hammered off my ass and prob talkin shit as i left a karaoke bar haha. But lots of people and almost half mexican now. In the HKSuper I went too there was a Korean lady working the register and 3 Mexicans cooking in back of this small restaraunt in there HAHA. The roads are total shit though in Ktown. Yeah it does feel super sketch sometimes. But I noticed a lot more Koreans young and old walking around so it seems to be building back up. Cool old 50's structure around there, felt to be more of a 'City'. I drove through the neighborhoods more so today. Felt nice there.
      So it goes
      Jtown 'Little Tokyo"
      Ktown
      Chinatown

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

^jack mehoff?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

lol, dont we wish.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

^ you've clearly been waiting to post those.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

LOL at the term Vladcar hahah
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

raped.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

I love those pictures, definitely fair in context... Lets see...

"Normal" Christian < Well educated, and hateful atheist. Every time. When people don't know their stuff, they'll always be shot down.

Heck, even I can't stand that guys philosophy.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

My buddy is in the Navy and just posted this LOL;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Car&Driver 1996
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

OH SHIIT OG X5? thats dope. has the shape and all.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

E34 X5 son!!!
                                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                                Originally posted by J3M93
                                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                                X