No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol spiders are cool... until you are next to a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
      I couldn't resist, had to shop it.

that looks so good.

Comment

I can imagine you could easily fit 10-11in wheel widths.
        Too bad the arch would have to be irreversibly chopped.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

And now for something completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
              Two door and wider front tire.

Sorry if I stole someones pic, took me half an hour to find the same angle :)
              Jean would love this

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by leothedrummer View Post
                And now for something completely different.
                Why Austrailia. Why.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

that looks really really good.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

seriously, mods can you make a rule of NO SPIDERS in the picture thread with some sort of penalty for those who post them?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

lol^

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                        seriously, mods can you make a rule of NO SPIDERS in the picture thread with some sort of penalty for those who post them?

Jumping Spider, common name for any of a group of hunting spiders that can leap 10 to 40 times their body length. With over 4000 described species, they comprise the largest family of spiders. Jumping spiders are particularly diverse in tropical regions, but occur in habitats ranging from rain forests to above the timberline on Mount Everest in the Himalayas. More than 300 species have been described in the United States.

Jumping spiders are usually less than 2 cm (less than 0.8 in) in length with females generally larger than males. They are among the most ornate of spiders; many species are brightly colored and strikingly patterned, with stout bodies, short legs, and a very large pair of eyes on the front of the face. The jumping spider has four pairs of eyes, with the large principal eyes giving it sharper vision than any other animal of similar size. It can identify prey, predators, and mates from up to 30 cm (up to 12 in) away.

The jumping spider is an active predator, usually hunting during daylight. It will stalk to within a few body lengths of the prey, crouch, crawl slowly forward, and then lift its front legs and pounce. It accomplishes its spectacular jumps by means of muscular contractions in the body that force body fluids into the legs, causing the legs to extend rapidly. Most jumping spiders feed on insects, while others feed primarily on web-building spiders.

The male's front pair of legs are colored and have distinctive bands of hair. In many species the male performs complex courtship displays in which he bobs his body and waves his front legs in a highly specific manner. After mating, the female lays her eggs in a silk-lined shelter under stones or bark, or on the surface of plants. The female will often guard the eggs and newly hatched young.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                          Motion to ban grown men who actually care enough to cry about it, grow a pair

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            You go to hell and you die. Everyone is afraid of something, and spiders make me wet my pants. Suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              i agree. just skip over the damn picture. jeez.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

I dont like snakes. But i dont flip out when i see a picture of one...

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X