This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G
    Another shot from Glacier I see Looks like the foot bridge over McDonald Creek about 2 miles north of The Lodge at the North end of Lake McDonald. I could be mistaken though, but I swear I have seen that bridge somewhere in person in the last few years
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-22-2014, 06:25 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
      Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

'91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Another shot from Glacier I see Looks like the foot bridge over McDonald Creek about 2 miles north of The Lodge at the North end of Lake McDonald. I could be mistaken though, but I swear I have seen that bridge somewhere in person in the last few years

What can I say, I love the PNW & Montana.
          Last edited by ST1G; 01-26-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Kim Goodman is a woman who is able to pop her eyes out of her eye sockets by 12 millimeters (0.47 inches). She holds the world record for the farthest eyeball protrusion. She lives in Chicago, Illinois. She discovered her eyeball popping talent one day when she was hit on the head with a hockey mask. Her eyeballs popped out much further than usual and ever since that day she could pop them out on cue, as well as when she yawns.

Sain Mumtaz has the most extraordinary big head – but what is causing its extreme growth and how Sain might be treated is a total mystery. This terribly disfigured man lives around 100km from the Pakistani city of Lahore on the road to the town of Narowal.

Sain was told as a child that he suffered from Proteus syndrome – the same condition as Joseph Merrick, the original Elephant Man. But Proteus is renowned for affecting only one side of the body, to the trained eye the symmetrical deformity of Sain’s face and skull suggests he is probably suffering from a different condition– but which of the many rare congenital dysmorphologies could it be?

Francisco Domingo Joaquim from Angola has the widest mouth in the world.
              The lips and cheeks of this 20 year old were measured, at full stretch, to be 17 cm (6.69 in)

In July 6, 2007, the Guinness Book of Records recorded the nose of Mehmet Ozyurek as the biggest nose in the world. It measured 8.8 centimeters or 3.5 inches. He currently resides in the City of Artvin in Turkey. However, an individual named Faizan Agha recently broke this record. He hails from the City of Rawalpindi in Pakistan. His nose has a measurement of 12.19 centimeters or 4.8 inches.

Daryl “Bear” Belmares (born July 10, 1956) has the world’s largest stretched earlobes at 5 1/2 inches. He is a pastor at His Place Austin and a piercer. He appears in the movie Modify.

Chinese man Lui Hua suffers from a rare condition known as macrodactyly. When he was hospitalized in Shanghai on July 2007, his left thumb measured 10.2 inches and his index finger measured close to 12. On July 20 surgeons undertook a seven-hour operation to reduce the size of Liu’s fingers and thumb. Doctors removed 11 pounds of flesh and bone in the procedure. A second surgery is scheduled to take place.

The world’s longest documented hair belongs to Xie Qiuping from China at 5.627 m (18 ft 5.54 in) when measured on May 8, 2004. She has been growing her hair since 1973 from the age of 13 and has no plans to book into Vidal Sassoon for this season’s pixie cut any time soon.

German schoolgirl Annika Irmler has licked up a place in the Guinness Book of Records with her whopping seven centimetre tongue. She commented: “My friends always said I had an incredibly long tongue – I could make lots of money with it one day.”

Lee Redmond from the US, has not cut her nails since 1979, growing and carefully manicuring them to reach a total length of 8.65 m (28 ft 4.5 in) as measured on the set of Lo Show Dei Record in Spain on 23 February 2008. And, most bizarrely of all? She’s a hairdresser!
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I enjoy your tech posts more, George :D

Comment

really could have gone without seeing that last post. I know its bad to say but Im not sure how I would react if I saw someone like that just walking around in public

heres two Rome pictures I took years ago for the rules

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Can't help but wonder how fingernail woman wipes?
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                      Or does anything...

Like, wouldn't she risk ripping them off if she did anything? How does she work?!
                      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Bidet?
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

This Is Pictures.

Bidet.

Edit: ^ didn't see your post.

Comment

Comment

Oh boy.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                                I haven't posted in a while...
                                A local coffee place here in town has one of these as their delivery vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X