This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and fourth ^^
    the door is going to be heavy as eff, eventually the hinges will fail causing the door to sag and it wont shut properly. like the ol ford out back.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Imagine trying to get out in a normal parking spot lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Credit to Audiwark

Comment

Flight lesson over my high school. Pretty cool seeing everyone walk out when classes were done for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
            I would die.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post

HOly shit I am in love. Words just cannot explain how I feel about this. Seriously, I don't even understand what it is about it that I am so in love with.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^I LOATHE early E55 tail lights...

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                    Two door X5 being made

Seen some very cool photo's from you.... This is not one of them.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

huh, didn't know there was a CLK GTR roadster

Comment

I've never understood why they made it. The orignal CLK GTR was buitl for homoligation rules, but they never raced a convertible...

Comment

:ot:

off topic here, but here you go

my 01 seadoo xp, thing is a blast, The other? just some lame 4 stroke 3 seater turd.

anyone else have jetskis on here?

2 STROKE 4 LYFE.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            :ot:

off topic here, but here you go

my 01 seadoo xp, thing is a blast, The other? just some lame 4 stroke 3 seater turd.

anyone else have jetskis on here?

2 STROKE 4 LYFE.

Don't own but rent every time I'm out on the Gulf visiting my grandparents. True story about the 2 strokes. Wayyyyy more get up and go.

Per rules: was hangin out with a pod of these guys for about half an hour last time I was out.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                              My dad works for Audi of America, where do you work for Audi?
                              I was working just outside munich for that project, Now Im at another design studio in Stuttgart. If anyone has any questions about how the show car or any parts of it were built or fabricated id be happy to try and answer them!

Not sure why the pics didnt work but here are a couple more:

R.H.D
                              M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Seen some very cool photo's from you.... This is not one of them.
                                Its a Ground Zero demo/showcar and not a dd. And I like thinking outside the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X