This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    ST1G, you really have done some great work on this thread lately.

Thank you.
    I do what I can ;D

Comment

Comment

I bet these are reposts but so what?

Comment

Then why don't you two-wheel-tards go start your own thread called "We like to wear leather pants and have vibratey things between our legs".

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Then why don't you two-wheel-tards go start your own thread called "We like to wear leather pants and have vibratey things between our legs that have low single digit to 1 weight/power ratios".
            Fixed
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Sorry for posting pictures in the picture thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                Then why don't you two-wheel-tards go start your own thread called "We like to wear leather pants and have vibratey things between our legs".

Lulz.

Found your bike. Doesn't vibrate like a motor cycle but I'm sure it does the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                  Lulz.

Found your bike. Doesn't vibrate like a motor cycle but I'm sure it does the trick.

Please excuse Josh. He prolly just bumped a hot rail of MusclePharm and creatine

:jk:

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                    Please excuse Josh. He prolly just bumped a hot rail of MusclePharm and creatine

:jk:

It's all in fun. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post

Comment

I'm a little bitch for KTM's.

And of course some BMW bikes

Comment

That fucking color

I was down in Florida for a wedding at a dinner party a couple weeks ago, when we went out for a smoke session in my boss ass rental Buick I noticed a clean 930 turbo cab with BBS wheels parked in the driveway. Later when I walked by a buddy I overheard him talking to an older dude about Porsches so I asked if the one outside was his. He said it was and I told him I had always likes 930's the dude looked at me like I was stupid and said "uh that's a 911" I tried to explain that that is the chassis code and he said again " no that's a 911"

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
                            That fucking color

I was down in Florida for a wedding at a dinner party a couple weeks ago, when we went out for a smoke session in my boss ass rental Buick I noticed a clean 930 turbo cab with BBS wheels parked in the driveway. Later when I walked by a buddy I overheard him talking to an older dude about Porsches so I asked if the one outside was his. He said it was and I told him I had always likes 930's the dude looked at me like I was stupid and said "uh that's a 911" I tried to explain that that is the chassis code and he said again " no that's a 911"
                            People are so dumb. I've given up explaining chassis codes.

Comment

The main thing that got me was that he tried to act like he knew more than I did. After he said that I pretty much walked away, he said to my buddy " guess he doesn't know as much about cars as he thinks he does" To which my friend said something to the effect of well he is a mechanic that works on mostly European cars. I wish I would have been a bit less drunk so I could have had a better comeback.

Comment

Maybe it was a 911 WTL?

Comment

Working...
                                X