Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
    I was thinking that too! So Germanic.
    What they don't show you is all the Czechs and Slavs in the basement slamming together F30s.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

my jeep tj
      13 by Pete_White, on Flickr

e24 e9 e30
      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        there are 24 of them in there and the herd was spread out but there were about 40 in the general area. While out an about we saw 3 different herds today, the other 2 were much smaller and much further off

Rules
        I'll bite. I was up in central Idaho a few weeks ago. They were spooked by me so I didn't get super good shots. There was one big bull in there, and I'd say about 35 females. Someone spooked them pretty good and they ran across the field.

EDIT: I didn't post the good ones to my flickr so I don't have them at work.

Also some shots from the other day walking the dog.

Comment

Comment

ST1G delivers once again...

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

I know they're burred just couldn't find. More recent pictures of e30's ripping on the dirt and on the track?

Comment

from a Little walk today

Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399568075.397956.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	7165510
                  Get a load of this guy

e24 e9 e30
                  IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Comment

^
                      *heavy breathing*
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Comment

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Sublime.

Comment

Working...
                                X