Yeaaaa sticky thread

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

I like to think I played a small part.

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
        hmmm sticky now eh?
        took me like 10min to find it last night. im sure the BAC>.1 didnt help either
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Comment

stiggy has a thing for the freckly girls. i like that too.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              reading about events like this interest the hell out of me, between this, Chernobyl, and any other disasters involving our own technology, its very erie but cool learning about the history

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                reading about events like this interest the hell out of me, between this, Chernobyl, and any other disasters involving our own technology, its very erie but cool learning about the history
                Chernobyl was pure stupidity at work. They knew better. I do agree that it is fascinating. Nuclear power is far more safe than people think. Yes, it can be unsafe, but if managed correctly, its a good source of electricity.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  Chernobyl was pure stupidity at work. They knew better. I do agree that it is fascinating. Nuclear power is far more safe than people think. Yes, it can be unsafe, but if managed correctly, its a good source of electricity.

Will
                  It's true, it's actually amazing how safe it is, and how much power can be extracted. People are scared of nuclear because they don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    It's true, it's actually amazing how safe it is, and how much power can be extracted. People are scared of nuclear because they don't understand it.
                    Exactly my thoughts. I think the knowledge and facts are pretty well hidden from the general public. Tragedies like Chernobyl are used to spread fear by the major fossil fuel companies. Not only are reactors in the western world much different from the russian ones, they are much safer. I did a research paper in college on Chernobyl and why such an event can't happen with western world designs. I did a lot of digging, and didn't find a whole lot of info. What I did learn however is that the amount of energy produced from a single fuel pellet was mind blowing, and the amount of waste was minescule. If a Fusion reactor could be built, we could likely take all the radioactive waste that is stored (which in the grand scheme of things is a rather small amount) and and use it again to produce even more energy.

Really when you think about it, look at all the nuclear naval vessels out there and how few have had any issues related to the powersource. If we embraced nuclear power, the cost of energy would drop like a rock. Yes nuclear power plants are expensive to build, but only because they have been forced to be expensive by those that are scared of them.

Will
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

My cousin lived close to a power plant and he found a fish with 3 eyes!
                      Radiation from the plant I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        the 1st annual retarded ricer's convention?

wow! i would be embarrassed to drive any of those shit heaps on the street. i guess you attended this event to laugh your ass off at people who can't build nor drive cars? my favorite is the guy wearing the denim over all flame suit. thats to protect him from everyone laughing at his mis matched wheels.

Please. For all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          My cousin lived close to a power plant and he found a fish with 3 eyes!
                          Radiation from the plant I'm sure.
                          Or simply Genetic mutation because nature. I've seen two headed snakes, and the like, a fish with 3 eyes, I'm sure its happened before.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Will
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

There's a local machine shop that has their Vette still from the 60's/70's. Can't remember the year, Think it was a 62 like this one. Called the Cookie Cutter. Sadly it don't have an engine in it and just sits.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post

Please. For all of us.
                                i hope you agree that, those pics are of retards?
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X