No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Saturday, 16 August. Placed 3rd of over 25 BMW's and awarded best engine of over 50 cars by BMWCCA including Mercedes, Audi, VW, Porsche and BMW. Totally surprised:)

Lords of NuburGring event
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

^Had to edit that one a but to make it appropriate

Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

awesomeness.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I'm like Costco. Economy of scale.

Because cats.

Ooops. Maybe that was too many, and there are no car.

Comment

iPhone Prototype, 1983. It lacked the portability of a mobile phone, but showed that Apple was looking to take the initiative in touchscreen technology long before the iPhone was even a glimmer in Steve Jobs' imagination.

iPad Prototype, 1983. Complete with attachable keyboard, the tablet was named 'Bashful' a reference to the Snow White industrial-design language Apple used between 1984 and 1990.

Nintendo Playstation, 1998. Nintendo and Sony once formed an unlikely alliance. The console was designed to play CD-ROMS as well as cartridges, but licensing disagreements caused the relationship to fall apart.

Xbox, 2001. This is what the first Xbox looked like before it was slimmed down to something that might fit better in the customer's home.

Nintendo Wii U GamePad, 2012. Made from a monitor and two WiiMote controllers attached to either side of the screen, it is this design that most closely resembles the final product.

Push-Button Telephone, 1948. Rotary phones were the standard model in the 1940s, Bell Labs engineers were the first to design the push-button handset. Each button had a corresponding 3-inch reed, which was plucked when pressed - its own version of the modern day key tone. A yearlong trial saw 35 test units sent to phone company employees, but the project ended up as a flop. Push-button phones resurfaced in 1963, replacing the idea of reeds with solid electronics.

Super Soaker. 1989. Lonnie Johnson was trying to build a better refrigerator, but when one of his custom-machined brass nozzles blasted a stream of water across his bathroom, johnson realized he had the makings of something way more fun.

Atari Video Computer System, 1976. This prototype, put together in just three months with less than 500 in parts, generated video on the fly and could run multiple games. Atari would use this as the brains for the Video Computer Systemeventually rebranded as the 2600.

Moog Modulator, 1964. Bob Moog attached a keyboard from an old electric organ to a tangle of breadboards and circuitry. Adding two oscillators allowed voltage and, therefore, frequencies to be modulated. Moogs analog synth was a hit, adopted by pop artists from the 70's to today's biggest stars.

Apple 1, 1975. Steve Wozniak built a new 8-bit microprocessor called the MOS 6502. Wozniak and his high school friend Steve Jobs, sold pre-assempled boards which they dubbed the Apple 1.

Motorola DynaTAC, 1973. Martin Cooper built the world's first cell phone is just 90 days. Without large-scale integrated circuits, engineers had to stuff thousands of resistors, capacitors, inductors, and ceramic filters into a 4.4-pound package.

Game Boy Color, 1995. The prototype successor to the Game Boy Color was first built on a 32-bit ARM RISC processor. Developed between 1995 and 1996, its expected this never-launched product was the mysterious "Atlantis" project rumored at the time.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

neat

Comment

ST1G, you just blew my mind. I just kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.... It was GLORIOUS! Thank You.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

ftfy

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                    ST1G, you just blew my mind. I just kept fapping and fapping and fapping.... It was GLORIOUS! Thank You.
                    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                      ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        I think I've been there!

oh, and middle turner girl. :crazy:
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I'll contribute.

Here's a picture of the first commercially produced silicon transistor made in 1954. What makes it particularly interesting to me is my grand uncle was managing the semiconductors department at T.I at the time! He went on to land contracts with the USAF developing missile guidance systems for minuteman ICBMs and stuff and was vice president of T.I from 82-86

The very first commercially available transistor radio, "Regency TR-1" made with T.I silicon transistors

That's him on the far left

Comment

Snapchat art?

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                            It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

my e24

bmw635csi by Pete_White, on Flickr

e24 e9 e30
                              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                                my e24

bmw635csi by Pete_White, on Flickr
                                lol hate to sound like a creeper, but I've def seen you and your cars over on 4chan's /o/ forum, I always thought I was one of the few who actually used that site. clean shark for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X