Sparkles aka redfox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    The fuckery has certainly been understirred as of late.
    We need the pr0n thread reopened. I got 9k of my post up just by uploading on there. ;D
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      We need the pr0n thread reopened. I got 9k of my post up just by uploading on there. ;D
      oh word?

Also, MonkeyMadness was WAY ahead of the curve. He was posting pics of monster booty probably back in 2010.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        oh word?

Also, MonkeyMadness was WAY ahead of the curve. He was posting pics of monster booty probably back in 2010.
        Let me get that badtsrd back in here.

Comment

what happened to monkey? haven't seen him post in forever.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
          Ig:ryno_pzk
          I like the tuna here.
          Originally posted by lambo
          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
            what happened to monkey? haven't seen him post in forever.
            He has been evoked, now we wait.

Comment

( Quietly creeps out of the shadows of the girls locker room at the local 24hr fitness after feverishly masturbating to the Blue-hair water aerobics program...)

What-the-fuck do you twats need, I was really busy...
              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Just missin your t h i c c girl pics in the NFSW thread boo

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

This site has gone vanilla and too many teens with e30 asking stupid questions. None of them like me sleeping with their moms... Its sad alot of phat moms out there love a thumb in the butt...

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

It's been a few years sense I have buttsex with IRON-E and its just not the same. He used to scream and "try" to fight you off, but now he just seems to lay there and take almost like he enjoys it. Takes all the fun out of it....

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                      It's been a few years sense I have buttsex with IRON-E and its just not the same. He used to scream and "try" to fight you off, but now he just seems to lay there and take almost like he enjoys it. Takes all the fun out of it....
                      Liar

Comment

Liar
                        no I'm not, I have some pretty disgusting pictures Goner took to prove it.
                        Just be happy this is a lame website and it won't let me post them in all there fucked up glory...

Comment

T H i C C Girls rock....

IRON-E is pudgy, he doesn't rock but he likes to party...

Comment

Awwww yea monkeymadness posts were the best! all the thicccccc!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              Awwww yea monkeymadness posts were the best! all the thicccccc!
                              Yeah, Monkeymadness loves thicc posts in his mouth. :giggle:

Comment

Nobody enjoyed any of your posts. We excepted you for who you were or are but really none of us liked your fat sweaty hairy dude posts.. just sayin

-Meth Drag Queen for life

Comment

Working...
                                X