Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Hey Guys...
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        huh?
        I see far too many polls without Rob as an option. Hence I do not participate in it.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Luke ever get his shit straight...he is one legit dude that just never seemed to catch a break no matter whose fault it was
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

^

Short answer. NO. from the sounds of it hes still a train wreck
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              ^

Short answer. NO. from the sounds of it hes still a train wreck
              Sure is unfortunate... I'm glad I was able to get one of his boxes before things took a turn. It really is a quality product that has no match in the market currently.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I was going to buy 1 just prior to his crap hitting the fan. I wish there was a resolution with clear facts in the end. It was such a mess

Comment

unless you just feel charitable and wish to donate to his cat food and beer fund, it is probably just best to shake your head and walk away from that one.

he sure did some really good things for the audio section of this forum back in the day tho....
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What is the deal tho...im sure at Least one of you keeps in touch or lurks
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

He abandoned the company and moved out of the shop in Centralia, and moved to Springfield to be close to his daughter and grandkids. Meanwhile, some folks started a GOFUNDME to get him into a new shop, which he did (and shares with a friend of mine, who will remain unnamed), with the understanding that he would get into building boxes. Last I heard, he took a job at a stereo shop as an installer and hasn't returned to doing anything with GAS. He still owes me a box for my cabrio, which I'll deal with, if I ever do anything with the car again - no doubt I'll get what I paid for, btw.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

What ever happened to the kid throwin money out the window? He was a hot topic for a quite a bit, that was a wild one to follow lol
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

A little throw back lol
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

boner-ific. I miss all those photos of the fatties. seems I've posted more than my share of those in my day.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What up bitches?

Greg and I split amicably. Long distance wasn’t working. He’s a good man and I’ll always vouch for that. One of the best.

I bought a second e30 and ended up selling it.

Hmm
                              I’m into banjos now, and have been pretty obsessed with that. I barber. I got some more tattoos. Studied business, and am in the midst of converting two shuttle busses into camper vans to sell. I had an apprenticeship building guitars and banjos up in Asheville, North Carolina. After the busses sell, I plan on buying a food truck. Then taking the food truck profits after some time and opening a barber shop.

Still alive. Man what a blast from the past. Hope all is well. I have Facebook and Instagram, but am not great with responding. I’m in my own little world most of the time. Found out I am actually on the spectrum (Asperger’s) and it has helped me understand who I am and why I do the things I do.

Other than that, just doing my thing.

Comment

Nice to see you visit. :)
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X