This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuke North Korea

I'm sick of waiting. Let's get this over with.
    tasty

Does anybody actually think they are a threat? They spent something like 40 years of GDP on this nuke program not to mention all of the sanctions the UN has placed on them. They aren't going to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
      Does anybody actually think they are a threat? They spent something like 40 years of GDP on this nuke program not to mention all of the sanctions the UN has placed on them. They aren't going to do anything.
      that sawed off little fucker will hand over a nuke to al queda or however you spell it. something bad is going to happen. he reminds me of a hand puppet
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

ahh fuck it, ain't nothing we can do about it anyways....

my two cents

Comment

Its the attitude of the rest of the world, the "oh we dont take them seriously" attitude thats going to fuck us. What more do they have to do?
          Back to my roots

Comment

my grandfather was in the Korean War, I know he does not think much of north or south Korea..

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

The world is pretty mutch fucked IMHO. Once Korea starts doing their testing with the bombs, the world will look something like this.....

Ruling out the icecaps melting, a meteor becoming crashed into us, the ozone layer leaving, and the Sun exploding, we're definitely going to blow ourselves up. H'okay. So basically we've got China, France, India, Israel, Pakistan, Russia, The UK, and us, with nukes. We've got about 2600 more than anybody else. Whatever. H'anyway.
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

The interesting thing will be to watch China and Russia during this whole thing... they dont like us but they dont like the Idea of some crazy asshole in their backyard having nukes. They are playing an uncomfortable tightrope act.
                1987 325is - sold
                2001 330i - New DD

Comment

bush wants all the nukes out of the way so that when he follows through with his plan to literally "take over the world" (with lots of help of course), the world will crumble in his hands. no, these claims aren't well spoken, just well justified. if you don't believe me then do some research or just open your eyes. the signs and facts are all there. here's some hints: bush and his "secret society" staged 911 to declare an obnoxious and overly general war on terror (definition of terrorist in patriot act: anyone who poses a threat to the US government) and that let him into the middle east where there's oil (a needed factor for war, and if you have it all...) and now he's taking away our freedoms and blending the military into the police (how nice... reminds me of the old days when hitler introduced the SS)

all these claims (or truths) can be backed up with facts. how many times is the guy going to change the story about 911? or why we are at war in the middle east, or why through the patriot act he and the gov't are allowed to hold a "terrorist" (remember- anyone who poses a threat to the US gov't) w/o trial and execute them?

North Korea is just another part of the master plan, or new world order. But all this probably doesn't matter because the guy supposedly believes that evolution is a lie and that global warming doesn't exist).

if you read this post with any sincerty, and still feel that it all doesnt make sense- you're either brainwashed by the fear that's consistantly pumped into the media, or incredibly, incredibly stupid. either way you owe it to yourself to try and disprove my claims. once you start to see the obvious truth, maybe then you could pass it on to thousands of car guys who don't care either.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                    bush wants all the nukes out of the way so that when he follows through with his plan to literally "take over the world" (with lots of help of course), the world will crumble in his hands. no, these claims aren't well spoken, just well justified. if you don't believe me then do some research or just open your eyes. the signs and facts are all there. here's some hints: bush and his "secret society" staged 911 to declare an obnoxious and overly general war on terror (definition of terrorist in patriot act: anyone who poses a threat to the US government) and that let him into the middle east where there's oil (a needed factor for war, and if you have it all...) and now he's taking away our freedoms and blending the military into the police (how nice... reminds me of the old days when hitler introduced the SS)

all these claims (or truths) can be backed up with facts. how many times is the guy going to change the story about 911? or why we are at war in the middle east, or why through the patriot act he and the gov't are allowed to hold a "terrorist" (remember- anyone who poses a threat to the US gov't) w/o trial and execute them?

North Korea is just another part of the master plan, or new world order. But all this probably doesn't matter because the guy supposedly believes that evolution is a lie and that global warming doesn't exist).

if you read this post with any sincerty, and still feel that it all doesnt make sense- you're either brainwashed by the fear that's consistantly pumped into the media, or incredibly, incredibly stupid. either way you owe it to yourself to try and disprove my claims. once you start to see the obvious truth, maybe then you could pass it on to thousands of car guys who don't care either.
                    L
                    o
                    L

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                      L
                      o
                      L
                      awww tj, you hurted my feelings. ignorance must be nice. did that sort of brainwashed-following-believing everything you're told thinking come from a christian upbringing perhaps? wake the hell up man, the rest of the world hates us for some reason.

instead of laughing why don't you explain your childish internet abbreviation.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post

Are you f-ing SERIOUS, Kevin?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                          Are you SERIOUS?
                          yes josh. i thought i made that clear. it may look like a hippy rant, but i assure you that all my claims have a meaning. watch the video about 911 and then tell me that its impossible. he disproves bush's lies many, many times. and one is enough if you think about it. why is he lying to us? and don't give me the "its for our protection" bullshit. you know i respect you josh but seriously dude, yes- i'm SERIOUS.

Comment

The United States could nuke North Korea then China could nuke Seattle then Russia not wanting to be left out of a sporting good time could nuke Germany then England could nuke France then Israel could nuke Egypt then...I'll be chilling at costco, macking a polish and tasting the samples while r3v agrues over N.Korea.
                            tasty

Comment

Conspiracy theories are Conspiracy theories. What this means is that 2 giant planes did not make 3 giant towers fall. That is not physically possible you fucking dolts.
                              tasty

Comment

Working...
                              X