Eragon: The Movie (smelly doodoo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eragon: The Movie (smelly doodoo)

Please, if you read the books, do NOT waste your money on this swill.

I am not really trying to start discussion, just warning you guys.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

I went and saw it...

I must agree.

Dont waste your $9 or whatever.
    -alex
    i take pictures.

Comment

Well, after seeing parts of the OCC episode when the dorks come in, the super corny outfits and special effects really looked like they sucked. Also, the dorks were really dorky.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

My girlfriend really wants to see this - get her to pay or avoid completely?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Why must they make the hero or main character look so feminine??? Takes the seriousness right out of movies like this. Unless the actor is really good.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

i will probably agree with you guys that the movie sucks in comparison to the book but what movie ever lives up to a good book? I will waste the 9 bucks and see the movie
            Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
            Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by JPL View Post
              i will probably agree with you guys that the movie sucks in comparison to the book but what movie ever lives up to a good book? I will waste the 9 bucks and see the movie

LOTR's was pretty close but they complained about having to cut so many parts out yet they added many parts that never happened in the book. Not trying to change the subject just an example.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

If it wasnt rated PG it would be really fucking good...That dragon bitch could have ripped people in half and shit.
                -alex
                i take pictures.

Comment

Two-word review: It sucked.

Five-word review: Give me my money back.

Comment

I laugh every time I see the trailers for it. Looks absolutely horrible, I never even considered seeing it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Seriously, why would any of you go in the first place?
                      Back to my roots

Comment

because the books were so fucking good. especially Eldest. They need to make that movie rated "R" and have all the blood and guts it deserves

Comment

i just saw the movie and a few times i almost walked out and got my money back. I can't remember the last time i saw a worse movie. so for right now its the worst movie ever. acting was bad. the script was amazingly bad. i could have done a better job wiping my ass with a few sheets of college ruled. I think Jeff Irons just fantastically ruined what was otherwise a good career. So this is what it is like to get raped. this even would have made a shitty made for tv movie on A&E. john malkovich was a joke. he needs to stick to playing oreo eating russian communists in poker movies. holy hell!

Comment

I'll go see this as soon as I see all of the lord of the rings, harry potter, and other dungeons & dragons virgin geek flicks, IE never.

-Charlie
                            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                              I'll go see this as soon as I see all of the lord of the rings, harry potter, and other dungeons & dragons virgin geek flicks, IE never.

-Charlie
                              You say that, but we all know that if given the chance you'd lure that girl from the Harry Potter movies into your van . . .
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X