No announcement yet.

This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know but they are used alot in dubai.
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

wtf!?
      what!?

i want one lol. looks like they run a motor simmilar to a sr or rb but a diesel motor, you know what that means, TORQUE

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        fucking skrillex is the shit
        Love it...stereotypically, I'm too old to be listening to skrillex, avicii, etc...but I've always enjoyed any electonica, so now I'm loving me some dubstep....and I thank R3V for introducing it to me more than an year ago.

Comment

Great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
            Love it...stereotypically, I'm too old to be listening to skrillex, avicii, etc...but I've always enjoyed any electonica, so now I'm loving me some dubstep....and I thank R3V for introducing it to me more than an year ago.
            Im in the same boat and my sentiments exactly!
            I figure that I am just evolving along with music and feel good to know that when Im 80 I wont be one of those old people listening to Tony Orlando and Dawn Sing "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree"

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
              ^ the fuck is powering that patrol car???
              Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
              i dont know but they are used alot in dubai.
              Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Patrol

wtf!?
              what!?

i want one lol. looks like they run a motor simmilar to a sr or rb but a diesel motor, you know what that means, TORQUE
              There everywhere here in Aus. Half of them with at least a 3" lift, massive mud tyres and driven by mums to pick their kids up from school and get groceries. scary. Half of them don't see a blade of grass, let alone go out to the bush or outback...
              Tim.

Comment

And now for something silly :giggle:

And now for something more serious.

This is one of my favorite car vids ever!

Last edited by deutschman; 02-20-2012, 11:04 PM.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Same. I've also been into electronica for a LONG time, ever since high school, which was now almost 15 years ago. I didn't like dubstep at first, but I've started to really enjoy some of it (and for the record, Skrillex isn't dubstep, he's electro-house). Also a really big Deadmau5 fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Same. I've also been into electronica for a LONG time, ever since high school, which was now almost 15 years ago. I didn't like dubstep at first, but I've started to really enjoy some of it (and for the record, Skrillex isn't dubstep, he's electro-house). Also a really big Deadmau5 fan.
                    ah well they all sort of sound the same, ha. although, i really enjoy house, trance, hardstyle, etc. i am a pretty big fan of deadmau5 as well. i made a wallpaper a while back when i first got into them, i'll post it up on the wallpapers thread for anyone interested.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Still can't replace the greats, tho. The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, Underworld, Orbital, Kraftwerk, BT, The Crystal Method... I could go on... :D

Comment

you are forgetting daft punk. ;)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Still can't replace the greats, tho. The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, Underworld, Orbital, Kraftwerk, BT, The Crystal Method... I could go on... :D
                            I agree with all of this, I have been into one form of electronica for ever, I have a bunch of trip hop shit from 95' or so I still listen to sometimes, but I was listening to TheOrb and other strange (at the time) stuff as far back as 90-91ish and of course the New order/ brit electrinic pop way before that too.

still love electronic music, if it has a solid Bass line, I can dig it.
                            Originally Posted by ACMF74
                            i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

I had a high school photos teacher in his mid 50s that would go to raves with his wife. LOL.

Im not sure but he may be going to edc this year. So awesome!

Last edited by ohthejosh; 02-21-2012, 07:17 PM.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X