No announcement yet.

This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss the technoviking and his upside down power water.
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

lolololol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
        So you post it on an internet forum that you frequent. Your words and actions are not matching up here...
        No, I just wanted to share it. Then I read what I said and it sounded like "look at how badass this guy i know is" when I really think "look how fucking embarrassing this guy is".

And the reason was weird. The group that I know was a mix of giant's and a's fans. They were fighting this other group that had been pissing them off and throwing stuff at them the whole game. It erupted when someone threw a beer bottle at them.
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

E21 323 with triple Weber 45s.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Turn the closed captioning on...hahahah too funny

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

gotta see this...

and this is just awesome..... gives me chills.
                The glitz and glamour of drifting professionally is not actually what it appears. It takes many years of hard work and endless dedication from the drivers, their…

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

lolololol
                  that was wonderful!
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Did she poot at 1:19?
                    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Im sure everyone and their mom has seen this, but i still think is an amazing video!

sigpic
                      IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        No, I just wanted to share it. Then I read what I said and it sounded like "look at how badass this guy i know is" when I really think "look how fucking embarrassing this guy is".

And the reason was weird. The group that I know was a mix of giant's and a's fans. They were fighting this other group that had been pissing them off and throwing stuff at them the whole game. It erupted when someone threw a beer bottle at them.
                        Only in ca. You dummys live in one of the most beautiful places in the US, and you gotta fight over some dumb shit. I know first hand too. I got in a shouting match at the Braves SF game when I lived out there. This giants fan was calling me a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles for @ 10 minutes. I was with my WIFE and MOM. I turned around and asked him nicely to stop, motioning to the girls... He didn't, he said "I don't care about those bitches you Braves waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles". I then climbed 6 rows of upper deck seating with my wife hanging on to me to get to him. He ran away like a little bitch. Growing up in Norcal only makes you tough to other people in Norcal. When a 6'4' 225 pound dude from Atlanta tries to chase you down with his wife hanging off of him, you find out quickly how tough you are.
                        Bunch of soft pudgy aholes acting like fools..... growing up in a soft part of the country.
                        Oh but Oakland is tough man, it's tough. Sure it is. Come to Atlanta, or Detroit, or DC, or Chicago for that matter.... Oakland aint shit. It's next to Emeryville for fucks sake. WHICH IS NEXT TO BERKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! vaginas.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                          Only in ca. You dummys live in one of the most beautiful places in the US, and you gotta fight over some dumb shit. I know first hand too. I got in a shouting match at the Braves SF game when I lived out there. This giants fan was calling me a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles for @ 10 minutes. I was with my WIFE and MOM. I turned around and asked him nicely to stop, motioning to the girls... He didn't, he said "I don't care about those bitches you Braves waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles". I then climbed 6 rows of upper deck seating with my wife hanging on to me to get to him. He ran away like a little bitch. Growing up in Norcal only makes you tough to other people in Norcal. When a 6'4' 225 pound dude from Atlanta tries to chase you down with his wife hanging off of him, you find out quickly how tough you are.
                          Bunch of soft pudgy aholes acting like fools..... growing up in a soft part of the country.
                          Oh but Oakland is tough man, it's tough. Sure it is. Come to Atlanta, or Detroit, or DC, or Chicago for that matter.... Oakland aint shit. It's next to Emeryville for fucks sake. WHICH IS NEXT TO BERKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! vaginas.
                          it's always the SF fans trying to start shit.
                          "I wanna see da boat movie"
                          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

are these forreal tho?

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Fake - looks like a "viral" ad for the makers of the bats.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Fake - looks like a "viral" ad for the makers of the bats.
                                Youre right lol I didnt even notice the youtube channel name either lol

Fckn yahoo!
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X