SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

chris harris on cars & technology:

lol @ 17:27
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Because racecar

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
            chris harris on cars & technology:

lol @ 17:27
            I do agree that the E46 M3 manual will become collectable. LMAO about Chris H. bugging the other guy about his "moobs". E30 M3 overrated? Yes IMO, but its a "I DONT CARE" because I still want one. It's DTM dominance makes you forget the road going version didn't even share the same rear suspension :weak:

I was convinced I would want an SMG on track, but after taking my E30 out, I have had an incredible time heel-toeing out there, regardless of lap times and the mistakes were more memorable.

Comment

you're welcome

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Fired up m62b44 in my e30 :D

it's a live but will need a lot of work (body) before it is roadworthy.Fuel is RE85 and 98 RON mix (50/50). Lots water smoke from exhaust :D

Comment

.... hug me

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrim View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pCFhajxZ8
                    Well that's one hell of a first post! Welcome, and please, please start up a build thread with some pics so we can see more!

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                      you're welcome

Pretty cool actually.

Thank you, and, you're welcome, too

No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrim View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pCFhajxZ8
                        OMG! I'm doing this swap now, and this vid has me so fucking Jazzed! :mrgreen:

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          I do agree that the E46 M3 manual will become collectable. LMAO about Chris H. bugging the other guy about his "moobs". E30 M3 overrated? Yes IMO, but its a "I DONT CARE" because I still want one. It's DTM dominance makes you forget the road going version didn't even share the same rear suspension :weak:

I was convinced I would want an SMG on track, but after taking my E30 out, I have had an incredible time heel-toeing out there, regardless of lap times and the mistakes were more memorable.
                          I say no it is not history tells its a accomplished.Drive one The look the feel the sound the handling.

Comment

^^^Qué? I have driven a couple E30 M3s and E46 M3s....

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Pretty cool actually.

Thank you, and, you're welcome, too
                              No, Thank you, I found that video to be interesting, quite an achievement.

In return I will leave you this classic South Park clip from ep. 9 "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo", from the very first season.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X