Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

240sx pics. small updates.

w00t. got bumpers on the bitch now.

just got my harness back. hopefully this time everything is correct. 2nd person to do my harness. i cant afford another 2 months of the harness being in NJ.

also have these in the mail on their way to my house.

if anyone remembers, i finally got a set of potenza's to go on these:

all the pieces are ready, i just need things to start falling into place. i dont know how much longer i can wait. ive owned this car for nearly 2 years. have yet to drive it. im ready to part it out and buy an S2000 to be honest.

-Dane
    diving board division, bishez.

guy are you fucking crazy? Rb work vs and a kouki. I dont like 240sx's that much but that is a fucking howt car. build the damn thing drop a ats detforce and slide the piss out of it! Good work non the less.

Comment

very nice car man. that is an s14 correct?
      Last edited by MikeE30325i; 01-09-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Rb25...in a s14...wat a beast..
        y s2000? rb powered s14>stock s2000...lol
        -Frank
        1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
        1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
        2001 525i

Comment

oh god i love me a nice s14...............................................
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

KEEP IT!!!

that rb25 beast is gonna be hawt...well it already is, but hotter.

Comment

Unless you drive it hard at the track, you will most likely be unhappy with the S2000's street manners.

-Brandon

Comment

240's are great cars. But like many of it's cousins, they are underpowered from the factory.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

you said you wanted to get rid of it.. i'd be MORE than happy to take it for say.. 500 dollars? afterall, it's just a beer can with nissan stamped on it i do love the koukis though.. so clean, and angry looking. the rb25 is going to scream too. slap a gt30r71 on that bitch and have fun with your tires.

1985 325e w/ i motor swap

Comment

Looking amazing man. Keep the faith! You will be glad you did once its finished.

Work VS-XX are one of the hottest rims out there, I'm going to get them for my E36 once I'm a baller...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Comment

Those Works are sweet.

I'd like to get a set for the IS300.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

thanks guys. its little shit like this that motivates me to press on. like i said, 2 years of ownership, and never being able to drive it is definately killing me. thanks.

-Dane
                          diving board division, bishez.

Comment

God damn that thing is fucking SICK. I love the front end, the headlights, the bumper, the lip, it's fucking badass.

Comment

gold wheels on red, rb25, slammed, and youve never driven it. why would you part it and get a lame excuse for a cool honda. keep this car man. it will be worth the wait...

Originally posted by rwdrift
                              Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                              - Erick

Comment

Working...
                              X