No announcement yet.

The Official Weather Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 here today in Massachusetts. Tomorrow is going to be 80 and the day after is going to be 85.
    1988 325i Vert
    1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

same in cleveland, hit 80 today. supposed to be record breaking warm all week. :D
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

65 degrees tis nice in southern California
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

just like always. must be kinda boring there.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

fuckin beautiful up here in Burlington VT! how's everyone else's Friday???
            1987 325is Black/Black
            -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyduktape View Post
              Yup..still nice here in MA as well..
              1988 325i Vert
              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Mildly uncomfortably warm on the VA shore. And there are giant bees all up in my face every time I go outside......two of them were boning and flew right onto my arm as I was getting into my car. That and I had forgotten about the green haze of pollen that kicks off the spring in the south. No sense in washing my car for a few weeks. I'm sure it will only get worse from here, though the breeze is nice.....never had that back when I lived in MS. I miss San Diego right now though. I'm sure it's 70 deg, partly cloudy with a nice ocean breeze, like it is every fucking day of time.
                e92 M3
                e30 M3 s52 swap
                w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

First day at 90. 1000 degree days are around the corner!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

It got up around 80 here today. Just about everybody I know is complaining about it being hot already. I luv it.
                    '02 Outback wagon
                    '87 325is 5sp
                    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyduktape View Post
                      This past week was soooo nice. Back to shitty spring weather! Rain and sleet!!

Comment

Rain lots of freakin rain
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Its hot as fuck right now.....and I'm moving.
                          I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Fuck off, hail...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Damn.. you can keep that.

I've vowed to ride only my motorcycle for the next month, 13 days in and I'm really regretting this. Mid 70s to low 80s during the day, 50-55* at night when I ride home. Fucking blows when you're doing 70mph on a 30 minute stretch of freeway.
                              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Fuck this weather, seriously. Just fuck it right in the Ass.

A high of 57F and over half an inch of rain... It's June, not February. Wake the fuck up mother nature and get with the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X