The Official Weather Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
    I get to go to SD this weekend! cannot wait!

its been hot here in Phoenix.. but i really dont see the need for everyone to talk about it all the time. its not THAT big of a deal.. It seems to be more the people that haven't lived here for a long period of time. Kind of like when AZ people visit the cold and they are wrapped up like eskimos and everyone is in shorts and laughing at them
    Yup, but up here it was 98, and a bit muggy for us, we cold dwellers DONT LIKE THIS SHIT. I work out in the NE part of the country so hot a muggy is kinda what I am used too, but all I can say is I have had enough of this 90+ shit for the year. It was 92* on April 10th in Harrisburg PA this year when I was there........

I love the long northern summer days but ughhhhhh the heat, November cant get here soon enough...
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
      I get to go to SD this weekend! cannot wait!

its been hot here in Phoenix.. but i really dont see the need for everyone to talk about it all the time. its not THAT big of a deal.. It seems to be more the people that haven't lived here for a long period of time. Kind of like when AZ people visit the cold and they are wrapped up like eskimos and everyone is in shorts and laughing at them

When it gets under 60 here you'd think they were in the arctic.
      It has been crazy hot for much longer than usual this early in the summer.

below was about 4am, now it's 47% humidity! not such a dry heat now.

It's 99, winds that feel like in the 40's I am sure it's more like 30 and humid!

WHEEEEE!

Western United States Heat Wave Continues

On Tuesday, temperatures will once again be 10 to 20 degrees above-normal for much of the Western United States. The Excessive Heat Warnings that have been in place for several days will continue through the middle of the week. Many of the same locations that broke records recently could shatter records again on Tuesday.
      Read More...
      Hazardous Weather Conditions

Excessive Heat Warning in effect until July 4, 08:00 PM MST
      Hazardous Weather Outlook
      Short Term Forecast in effect until July 2, 06:00 AM MST

Current Conditions

98°F

37°C

Humidity23%
      Wind SpeedENE 6 G 12 MPH
      Barometer29.91 in
      Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
      VisibilityNA
      Heat Index96°F (36°C)

Last Update on 02 Jul 3:59 am MST

Current conditions at

South Mountain Fan (MASF)

Lat: 33.31 Lon: -112.14 Elev: 1250ft.

Today Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 116. South southeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
      Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Areas of blowing dust before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 89. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Is it really snowing in the Midwest?

About 80 today in San Diego. Brunch on the cafe's patio. Stroll along the bay. Grilled carne asada for tacos. Hope all is well with you guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Rapid City South Dakota got 43.5 INCHES OF SNOW in the last 2 days Yes I would say its snowing

Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

85F and sunny as hell today in SF.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Rapid City South Dakota got 43.5 INCHES OF SNOW in the last 2 days Yes I would say its snowing

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ead-Rapid-City
              Insane, is it uncommon to come this early?
              Last edited by e34john; 10-06-2013, 08:35 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X