Icey roads in Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icey roads in Portland

The first guy was a total dumbass. Looked like he was trying to hit everybody.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

lol
    sigpic

Comment

yeah oregon is taking one in the ass tonight. My drive to school this morning was in freezing rain ect. and it's going to get worse tonight. Thank god i'm not in portland.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

why would you drive during that
        here in nc we had about an inch of snow that melted then froze during the day, the whole city was more/less shut down
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

seattle is horrable still aswell!

Comment

I made it all the way from Tacoma to Portland (~150 miles) on es100's... got stuck 5 fuckin minutes from my house. The city towed my car while I was walking to a payphone to call AAA.

Comment

holy hell. that is fucking crazy............

Comment

I just saw that on the news here, I about died laughing. Thank god for studded tires. I feel so bad for all those poor schmucks in the valley when this kind of stuff hits, they're like fish in a barrel.

Comment

And the story? Was he dead with his foot stuck on the gas? WTF?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Looks like it to me. You can see the exhaust smoke for the person flooring it at one point.
                    If you live in a hilly area and you go out in this, you deserve that.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

geezus, I did a better job in my 2400lbs 200whp ES100 shodded e30.. FFS I made it from Tacoma to here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
                        geezus, I did a better job in my 2400lbs 200whp ES100 shodded e30.. FFS I made it from Tacoma to here.
                        From this point on, Tom will always include the weight of his car when referencing it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                          From this point on, Tom will always include the weight of his car when referencing it. :D

yes i will. How sexy are those so3's ;)

Comment

I see everybodys ABS was working good

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

When you are on a hill, nothing works but to try to curb the car.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X