replied
    i cant wait

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Thermopylae.

Since it's history, it won't be too big of a shock:
    All the Spartans die.

They gave the Athenians enough time to build up their navy, tho.
    They sank most of the Persian fleet at Salamis.

The Spartans rebuilt their army and crushed the Persians at Plataea, and kicked them back into Asia Minor.

And don't bitch because I gave away the ending of the movie, that would be like whining because someone told you that the Titanic sank before you saw that one.
    Last edited by Nick; 03-03-2007, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crunk3
    replied
    That movie looks intense

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
    Am I the only one who is stokked to see this movie? The first time I saw the trailer my jaw dropped. Now ive got tickets for Thursday night at midnight.
    The first time I saw the trailer was at Borat, and they showed it twice by accident, back to back. I downloaded it as soon as I got home (the trailer) and I watch it all the time. I've got tickets for the midnight show, too.

Sin City melted my face off, and Frank Miller is fucking amazing. Sin City 2 this fall FTW.

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
    battle of thermopoles(sp?)?
    I believe so, loosely based. The movie is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel "300", which is his own account of the Persian war in which 300 Spartans went to battle against the Persian army. There are little to no records of the war, and everyone on all the movie boards have been throwing little e-fits about it not being historically accurate.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    battle of thermopoles(sp?)?

Leave a comment:

• h0lmes
    started a topic 300

Am I the only one who is stokked to see this movie? The first time I saw the trailer my jaw dropped. Now ive got tickets for Thursday night at midnight.
Working...
X