Guess the final price, win 20 dollars via paypal
Collapse
X
-
$19,450
I thought that a turbo s52 would put down more HP that that.......Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm just a broke-ass college kid, I'll give you $4.51 shipped for it.
Sorry dude, but that's all I can afford right now, working at the Sonic Drive In doesn't pay shit, even though my dad owns it he still pays me minimum wage.
OR, I could trade you this for it:
(this is what happens when an E30 318i makes sweet, sweet love to a burnt E28 535is)

Leave a comment:
-
-
-
it looks like there is a LOT of excess welding done by the driver side front strut tower - and it's not an s52Leave a comment:
-
-
why is it you kn ow so much about these sites ryan??
further details will be divulged on this car after the auction endsLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: