Guess the final price, win 20 dollars via paypal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M42Technik
    replied
    $14,999

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    Hello Good Sir,

    I Am Mwangage Umbuntu, I Represent My Client The Sultan Of Nairobi. He Is Currently Looking To Purchase Your 1995 Bmw M3 Car. He Believe Fair Offer Is $59249 Dollaer, To Be Presented To You By Escrow Account In My Romainian Cashers Chekc? Is Offer Fair?

    <fucking caps filters>

    Classic!

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by JPL
    is this price is right style? closest to the price without going over wins?

    $16,420
    no you can go over. just whoever is closest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Hello Good Sir,

    I Am Mwangage Umbuntu, I Represent My Client The Sultan Of Nairobi. He Is Currently Looking To Purchase Your 1995 Bmw M3 Car. He Believe Fair Offer Is $59249 Dollaer, To Be Presented To You By Escrow Account In My Romainian Cashers Chekc? Is Offer Fair?

    <fucking caps filters>

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    is this price is right style? closest to the price without going over wins?

    $16,420

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon325i
    Your price is way to unrealistic. My estimate is 17,587.46 :-P

    Jon
    How about those assholes on the Price is Right that bid one more dollar than the highest bid. :D

    $14,050

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink
    That is nice. I'll guess 17,587.47 (I feel like I'm on the price is right) lol
    Your price is way to unrealistic. My estimate is 17,587.46 :-P

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    15,000.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    I'll go with....$14,500

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    $15,500

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink
    That is nice. I'll guess 17,587.47 (I feel like I'm on the price is right) lol
    yes however i wont be kissing any contestants. a little too fast and furious for me but it has potential

    edit :: maybe ping if hes willing and he chooses to play

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    That is nice. I'll guess 17,587.47 (I feel like I'm on the price is right) lol

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    14k even

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    started a topic Guess the final price, win 20 dollars via paypal

    Guess the final price, win 20 dollars via paypal

    post your guess's in this thread. the person closest to the final auction ending price will receive 20 lootcakes via paypal on the day the auction ends.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8480&rd=1&rd=1
Working...