No announcement yet.

movie theaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFU works fine for me. If they won't shutup, I'll have my underage cousin pound em out.

Then if they still have a problem I tell them to go tell their older brother/cousin/dad or whoever to come down and I'll be happy to kick their ass too.

Comment

I barely ever go out to see movies, but when I do, I usually meet those annoying stuck up kids too. ruins the show...

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
      when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

Its easy to handle those stuck up kids if you have 2 or 3 friends who are very intimidating black guys who look like they came out of an inner city rap video.

Comment

lol, yea im just not that kind of person, im not really into the whole "omg shut up or im going to kick your ass" i try to handle things a little more peaceful... im still waiting for blunts response!
          Originally posted by blunt
          and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

What "808bmw" said is what i've done before,and I'm always legaly quipt with my .45, just "incase" things want to get out of hand.
            sigpic
            88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
            e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

The theatre I go to has police officers there,I've only had to speak to them a handfull of times about little punks,when I do,the cops literly grab them and pull them out.The imature "adults" are the ones I'll tell to shut the fuck up in a rude way,and other bystanders will agree with me or give me that "thumbs up" look.
              sigpic
              88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
              e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

My wife and I actually just went to a movie, we saw "Meet the Robinsons". The thing that pissed me off this time was we were sitting behind this couple about our age (mid 20's) with their kid, and everytime something funny would happen and I laughed out loud, they either turned to each other or turned around and looked at me, like I was disturbing them.

Comment

I went to see Grindhouse on thursday and everyone was pretty cool. I went to see aqua teen hunger force on friday with some friends...smelly people..(pot smelly)...Seriously why must people go out when they STANK like weed? If you do that great, I don't give a fuck, but I don't want to smell you the whole movie..
                  :: PNW Crew ::
                  '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by wickedE30 View Post
                    What "808bmw" said is what i've done before,and I'm always legaly quipt with my .45, just "incase" things want to get out of hand.
                    im picturing you bent over your bunk taking black dick deep in your ass as tyrone asks you "what youre in for".
                    you reply . "the little fucker was laughing during the movie so i shot him"
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

go up a couple posts and read
                      sigpic
                      88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is

Comment

I wont mess with litle punks,I'll let the cops do that.Adults are the one I'll talk shit to,I'll tell them to stfu if they have a problem we can fist fight or whatever the fuck,like i said the gat is for when things whant to get out of hand.For instace the pull a blade or gat=I'll blast the bitch.I wont blast people just for kicks.
                        sigpic
                        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is

Comment

Anyhow,have you been incarcerated before?That shit only happens in movies,only time thet shit happens in the system is if you are a child molester or rapist.
                          sigpic
                          88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is

Comment

Anyhow,have you been incarcerated before?That shit only happens in movies,only time thet shit happens in the system is if you are a child molester or rapist.
                            Yeah I blow people away all the time, they just slap me with a fine.

I'm still curious why people carry guns. I've never actually heard of anyone being shot, with an opportunity to fire before being shot, had they been carrying a gun. I mean it may happen, but 99% of those times I'm willing to bet the situation is avoidable, so don't say you have to "be prepared to protect yourself and your family" or whatever. At home, fine. Strapped to your ankle or shoulder, come on.
                            85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                            e30 restoration and V8 swap
                            24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

I wont mess with litle punks,I'll let the cops do that.Adults are the one I'll talk shit to,I'll tell them to stfu if they have a problem we can fist fight or whatever the fuck,like i said the gat is for when things whant to get out of hand.For instace the pull a blade or gat=I'll blast the bitch.I wont blast people just for kicks.

the sad part about this is you have no idea what a fucking douchebag you sound like. but im not going to fuck with you because im worried youll pull your "gat" and blast me like a bitch.
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X