Trade your liberty for lower gas prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivo316
    replied
    1.00 Dollars per liter here, that would make it 3.79 US$ per gallon here.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    3.13 for premium here upstate. Luckily since Im at school I wont need to refill till the end of May or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeltang
    fuck this 3.27 for 87 octane and 3.4x for 91...i hate it!
    paid $3.73 a gal here today.

    again. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • xLibelle
    replied
    2.50 around my area

    i wouldnt care if it were $7/gallon. it would lighten traffic.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeltang
    replied
    fuck this 3.27 for 87 octane and 3.4x for 91...i hate it!

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    if you don't like high gas prices, stop using so damn much of it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jscotty
    replied
    Originally posted by ldsbeaker
    Quit whining.

    Go to Europe, or the UK, and fill up. Then we'll talk.

    kthx
    I am currently in negotiations with the europeans being that they pay $5 to $6 a gallon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    Quit whining.

    Go to Europe, or the UK, and fill up. Then we'll talk.

    kthx

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I don't need Big brother watching me :hitler: ... Any way this $3 a gallon is getting old. And when i get my Vega done it will get around 9-10mpg, like that will be fun filling up whenever i want to drive it. Plus with a 12gal fuel cell, i'll have to fill it up evey time i goto town.
    Last edited by JasonC; 04-16-2007, 02:30 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Bike can also mean motorcycle, especially when a displacement tag precedes it. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    I hate the whole ride a bike excuse. Fuck that. Most people dont work at jobs where you can show up sweaty, smelly, and in work out clothes. Let alone it sucks hard on anything less than a nice day.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Who gives a shit about gas prices. I drive ~100 miles a day, and still go cruising on weekends.

    It's a minor expense for the convenience, even at $3 per gallon. The next best thing to driving is using your body, and most of the population is too lazy.

    I used to ride my 18 speed bike 10 miles to work and school everyday, even in the rain, and during winter (unless it snowed, in which case most people don't drive anyway). If you don't like prices, ride a bike.

    If you are too lazy, quit your bitching you lazy bastard. If it's too far of a ride, move closer or find a job closer. Most of the time you'll see that even with gas prices added in, if you are willing to commute you can make more money. It all works out in the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    All I want is copies of all the footage of me at the drift events. :p

    Anywho... dumb idea. But I <3 my little 250cc bike with it's 63mpg on 87 octane. I still fill up from empty for less than $15. And the tank is good for 250miles. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jscotty
    Plus I want to know how fast you drive, what time you get in your car, if you wear your seatbelt all of the time and a video camera to record all of the activities that you do while in the car.
    that'd be fine with me, as long as police don't watch the video :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jscotty
    Plus I want to know how fast you drive, what time you get in your car, if you wear your seatbelt all of the time and a video camera to record all of the activities that you do while in the car.
    Is the back seat in the shot? Can I get a copy of said video? :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...